Reviews for Mendoukusai Indeed
juz-dream chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
haha. nice one!
VictimOfCircumstance chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
the part i love most about this is ino's communication with choji. you put the way mothers act towards their children into words perfectly.

'“Oh!” Ino clapped her hands at the giggling child, “Good boy, Choji! That’s Mommy’s big boy! Oh, Shika! What’s he trying to say?” Ino un-strapped the boy from his highchair and bounced him slightly on her hip, beaming at her child like a lunatic.'

it's so accurate. that's how mothers actually talk to their babies.

nice fic, by the way.
stickynotelover chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
AWW! That was too precious! I could see that forming in my head and I even imagined what their baby would look like oh!e'd just be so adorable!
Dust-in chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Funny!

SHIKA AND INO 4 EVER!
Bigheadandlittlearms chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
no matter how weird, i found it really enjoyable to read. :D im guessing that mendokusai is the english equivalent to "troublsome" ? knowing shikamaru it prolly os. feh, like father like son.. :P
crossXdeep chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
that was hilarious!
Invader Hog chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
heh, cute, that's all I need to say. Jya!
Cookie-chan91 chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Cute indeed! SO cute! I love it! Great skills you have here! Ja ne, hope to read more of you're fics!
celestial-angel40 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Uhm... this is how you spell 'mendokusee'...
Kissu Kisshu chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
lol... The was a great one-shot. XD So their son is gonna be a bit like Shika, huh? Heheheh.
Genki9 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Aww! That is soo freaking adorable. I normally don't say things like that in reviews, but I couldn't help myself.

I felt that there was a flow, but I also felt that it was a bit loosely connected. Otherwise, it was a fun read _

If I ever have a child, I'll try teaching him/her that word...
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
*A fan girl scream is heard in the distance* Okay, I'm done now. This story had me giggling all the way through it. So cute, they named their baby after Chouji and he's picking up his dad's habits. Too bad he obviously doesn't share Chouji's. *Snickers* '..sternly expectant expression...' He had no choice basically. XD Anyways this was a very cute little one-shot. It made my day. Thankies.
amwong88 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Adorable - as kawaii as Shika himself! I love hikaino fics and really enjoyed yours. Keep up the good work!
XBECKX chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Oh I love this. It runs in the family doesnt it?
emes chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
aaw... im only leaving a comment beacuse its a good story and youre a good author. but i'll have you know, it really is mendoukusai. (lol)
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »