Reviews for Broken Handed
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/9
You made Itachi a very interesting kind of crazy here.
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I... love this. If Itachi had been what he genuinely appeared to be, this would have been how it was. I like it. Beautifully written.
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I wonder how you feel about this fic after everything we've discovered about Itachi, Either way, your writing is pretty awesome
croquant chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Great job at taking such a time-worn premise and breathing life into it. Incredibly written, there's not one superfluous sentence.
Jellybean06 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I'm not too sure what to make of this, but it was definitely on the creepy side. Itachi as a cold, ruthless killer just doesn't fit anymore, given all the canon events, but you still portray twisted Itachi extremely well.

Thanks for sharing.
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I read this after I just finished rereading the Itachi and Sasuke fight (the final one...sniffle) and I must say, I love your Itachi. I love him all the time, but you portray him very twisted..._

I really do think that the final fight ended on itachi's terms...and not because Sasuke stabbed/kirin-ed/attacked him...may he rest in (relative) peace.
Aomushi chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
How on earth did you make me see Itachi in...well, not exactly a positive light...but as a protagonist! (For the protagonist does not always have to be good, just have to want him to succeed.) I almost felt sorry for him...NO! Okay, NO! He's an evil, twisted genius, you are not allowed to feel sorry for him, he needs to crawl into a hole and die! Absolutely no feeling sorry!

So, anyway, you're a genius, have a cookie.
Adeptis chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Good story
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Wow. I happened to stumble this very well written piece of yours and it's great! Even though you hate Itachi that is, but the way you potray his character was so Itachi-like. *two thumbs up!*
timme chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
you truly hate itachi, even after writing this?
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
aw, sad. Itachi's so evil...but so cute.
hull lull lull chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Last sentence was so poignant...
Princess Isa chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
O: gasp... though you hate itachi, that was a good fic :D
krisis81 chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Guh. Amazing. The most convincing portrayal of Itachi I have ever read. It's so real that I could smell the blood on his uniform. Well done for actually managing to get into his head, and in such a convincing way.

I am awed.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Great character study, the beginning was slow but once it got going, was great