Reviews for Hono'o no Inu
UnluckyTeddyBear13 chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
i really like it! thnx! its an amazing story!
personyoumostlikelydon'tknow chapter 14 . 6/3/2010
I wish I could run around the office singing 'M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E' at the top of my lungs until I got shot.
madbutterfly chapter 14 . 9/10/2009
I just read both this and Hagane no Neko in one sitting, probably because I have no life. P Loved both of them, especially the ending of this!
mouseleaf chapter 14 . 7/19/2008
I'm so sad it's over TT_TT lol Great job Again I printed it out on 27 pgs(don't wrry I reuse paper XD) to reead and save meh from withdrawels O_o

And ur very welcome. I love that you replied. Only one other person has ever done that :3

Thanks, keep on writing!

Crimson _
loser in the gutter chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
hehe i love this! love love love love love LOVE love love... yea
hink chapter 9 . 6/23/2007
ek, ed kissing rei was all ooc and messed up. poor roy.
Scrunchy chapter 8 . 5/29/2007
*stabbity death Envy Icon* NO!
Scrunchy chapter 4 . 5/28/2007
... Trying to kill Roy?
Scrunchy chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
A transmutaion circle? ... kinky...
Scrunchy chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
T_T Ed was scary... For Mustang's life don't make him cheat on Edo!
loser in the gutter chapter 14 . 10/22/2006
e! i luved this story and the neko one *too lazy to type whole thing.* *wait. damn this is taking even longer!* anyway, i liked this whole story and concept and everything!
The Mist Alchemist chapter 14 . 10/12/2006
AHAHAH! Oh my god, I practially choked on the pizza I was eating...

"Explain to me why Hawkeye has mouse ears.”

*snicker* This is an absolutely wonderful story! Yes, a bit too perverted for me at times... *refering to Roy's thoughts* but never the less, I love it very much!

Mist
Jasmemini chapter 14 . 6/15/2006
great story! i liked it very much, very sweet :3. when roy was standing nekkid, it reminded me of Haru XD
awsomealchemist chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
That was a little sad that Roy saw that and Ed thought that Roy was cheating on him. Any way about that other fanfic that you were thinking about writing I would love to read that, after all your stories are REALLY GOOD! Could you please tell me what site it is going to be on in an A/N please(I don't have email)
Decapitated Marshmallow chapter 15 . 3/28/2006
lol! love your stuff! i'm gonna read more!