Reviews for Through It All
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
oh my god! this is so sad, but soo good! you should definately show how this all affected seth, and i think he should get angry and punch a wall. :) ha anyway great great job. update soon!
RubyRoseTuesday chapter 9 . 10/28/2005
this is really good! i love the way her and her dad are being frendly
Maygen Lauren chapter 25 . 10/10/2005
WOW!*!*!*!*!*!*!*~*~*~*~*~*~*!*!*!*!*!
Maygen Lauren chapter 23 . 10/10/2005
what is goin on hear?
Maygen Lauren chapter 22 . 10/10/2005
ey ye ey, seth is looking for it (: ;)
Maygen Lauren chapter 19 . 10/10/2005
Hip hip horray!
Maygen Lauren chapter 15 . 10/10/2005
I think its weird cause seth was there, and he was mad at summer! nvm, I love your writing!
Maygen Lauren chapter 11 . 10/10/2005
Thats so sad!

You tell him girl!
Maygen Lauren chapter 7 . 10/10/2005
I hate Anna... Er! lol, good story!
Maygen Lauren chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
DUN DUN DUN!
XxkelY23xX chapter 31 . 10/9/2005
i loved this story soo much and that was an awesum ending. ur a really talented writer and ill be lookin for the sequal...can't wait)
carrymearound chapter 31 . 10/6/2005
I scrolled to the bottom of the page to review as I read and hated to see "The End" but was soon cheered up after reading that you're doing a sequel, I love this story so much and you can really tell how you've grown as an author throughout it which I think is really neat.

Seth singing "Hollaback Girl," I literally about spit out my soda ;). I really loved the chapter, the whole story actually, wonderful way to wrap it up.
polar-ice-cubes chapter 31 . 10/6/2005
i luv this story... its very good can't wait to read the sequel
June.Louise chapter 31 . 10/6/2005
Amazibg story and sucha good end. I'm relly looking forward reading more of your stories.
SSfan24 chapter 31 . 10/6/2005
Loved it! Im sad its over! It was the cutest ff ive read yet! I hope you write more!