Reviews for The Adventures of Fire Fist Ace
Mountain97 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
I know there is almost no way you check for reviews on this story anymore, but just in case you do, please write more, i'm really enjoying it!
Leo's Katanas chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Cool chapter so far!
roo17 chapter 4 . 4/29/2009
i like the story so far!

please update soon! pleasse! :D
OPFAN chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
it really good! update soon~

hehe

btw, i think ace's bounty is 200 million or smt, i think i saw it on a picture of his bounty poster
Blink-Dream chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
this chap. was so-so,you had a few spelling errors thats it ad you still need the OC!
Blink-Dream chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
there should be an original character for him! other-wise this story would be utterly pointless!
Shi chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
You got a nice concept, by giving Ace (one of my fav characters) his own adventure but...well theres something that bothers me:

It seems you dont know how Aces (and all Logia-users for the matter) ability works. What's that about Ace reciving a punch? or getting bitten by Jackal? Logia-users are considered powerful not only because of their element-control but MAINLY because theyre inmune to physical attacks (as they just transform that part of their bodies into their element to let the attack pass through them). I know you probably used it to make the story interesting but it still looks very out of character to see a Logia-user getting hit.

Also you do know that Chaka (One of Alabastas strongest warriors along with Pell) has the Inu Inu Fruit Model Jackal right? And that theres NOT two identical devil fruits right? So...well.

But aside from that, the story is pretty good so far, Im waiting to find out what happens next, good job
Girlkitsune chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
YO! Okay, this is an awesome story so far. I wish there were more stories with Ace but I guess that the fact that he isn't shown for long is to blame. Well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Bye
DreadWulf chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Isnt Ace's bounty like 100,0,0 berries or is that just me wanting it to be that much...anyways his rank is Second Command of the white beard pirates
Raptor TP chapter 4 . 2/20/2006
AI! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLZ UPDATE! THERE JUST AREN'T MANY GOOD ACE FICS OUT THERE! PLEASE UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
crepes chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
Love the story. It's amazing!...well to me at least. I love the chapters and I think your really creative with your story.

I think you put Ace in character, and that memory bit with Ace and Luffy was really funny! I wish you would update this story because I really like it alot! Heck I love it!

I hope you have a nice day and that I didnt waste your time today!
I-Sort-of-Mean-It chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
good fic. o and about mine, I had typed everything perfect and all, but I guess there is somthing wrong with the system. SHE'S NOT RELATED TO ROBIN, she related to raven, thats y she has visions and stuff. just please bear with also on my fav. author list.
acesgirl22 chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
awesome story. please continue
vicious-kitsune chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
I'm glad Ace got free, knew he would. I loved the comment about first date. It just seemed so, well, Ace (can't think of any better way to describe it), especially the way he said it when he knew she wouldn't understand.
akiko chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Great! Your story is one of the only Ace fics I've been able to find and turn out being a good read so update.