Reviews for Shattered Memories: Reborn
lanablaze92 chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
I wont throw anything at you...Because this chapter was cute! but PLEASE update sooner than in four months this time!
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
*stops starngling*

jay: *Gasps for air*alright...Now...I'm gonna...I'm gonna!*passes out*

*blinks*oh well!anyways YAYNESS!you UPDATED!now UPDATE!...AGAIN!or I shall send my army of moogles after you!.
sailorsatren chapter 4 . 11/1/2005
Tottaly awesome! Your story rocks! I really want u to keep writing this story! Its gettin good!
lanablaze92 chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
O. M.G! your a good writer

Keep it up1
MagicianCyborg chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
I odn't understand why Kairi is so stubborn. If it hurts that much, then tell him or beter yet tell Namine. Gr... So much frustration. Great job! I hope you update soon!
Chiame-Yoru chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
Please write more!_ When does Riku come into the Story?
Manifestation-Of-The-Mind chapter 2 . 6/24/2005
This was a great little story. Although, you could have made it a bit more depressing. What? -Blink- I like Angst when I'm sad. And the Angst fics that get me even sadder put me on teh brink of crying sometimes. o.O Anyways, please update. and when I say update soon, I mean SOON. Anyways, on with the twisted, cool, fic.
DivineSunSHiNE chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
me:UPDATE!UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

jay:DO WHAT THE WOMAN SAYS BEFORE SHE STRANGGLES ME TO DEATH!

me:*strangling jay*UPDATE UPDATE!

jay:why are you talking you're anger out on me?

me:..I don't know...UPDATE!

jay:do what she says and UPDATE already!
MagicianCyborg chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Uh oh.. spagetti o... I'm kinda getting worried with Sora and Kairi. Just an idea, but maybe you should depict the scene more clearly. I was having trouble understanding why Namine just suddenly kissed Sora out of the blue. But it was a good chapter nonetheless. You don't have to take my word; it was just a thought. Keep going. I can't wait for the next chapter!
lanablaze92 chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
dang, why dont you write more! DOnt leave me in suspense!
Chiame-Yoru chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Cool story. Please write more.
ru22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Since you reviwed my story, I thought I'd check out yours! It's really good! I'm acutally a Sora/Naminé fan (don't get me wrong, SK rocks as well!) nad it's cool to see them together-or, MAYBE together. Anyways, me likey. KEEP WRITING! _

PS: It was so hard to write this review...I have a balloon tied to my pointer finger..0_o...don't know why I just told ya that, LOL!
lanablaze92 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
i like it! write more soon!