Reviews for Appleseed
Techno chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Oh, wow. I'm speechless. This gives me a different view of people's faith. Gabriel, oh so broken Gabriel, seems almost nostalgic, although certainly bitter, when encountering angels.

“You’ve always been a pretty thing, Gabriel. Even when you were raping Mary.”

That line made me choke. Did Gabriel do it for Him? I wonder if he did...
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Truly fascinating...
Darlian chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
"The fruit inside trembles; apples bumping politely into oranges, both ostracizing the lone plum."

Whoa. Wow. Powerful stuff. Gotta give it to Gabriel, poor thing. Can't cope with being human, fallen herself. Please continue. Keep up the amazing work.
Oscurotrophic chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Gorgeous. I loved the movie, and I loved Gabriel, and I love what you've done [with the place.] Blends the ethreal into normalcy, as it would be for someone in Gabriel's position. The line

“You’ve always been a pretty thing, Gabriel. Even when you were raping Mary.”

grabbed me away, so much I recced it to my friends list on LiveJournal. Now, it's favorited here as well.
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh. My. God. Luc, you've done it again. (I'm sorry for sounding horribly fangirl-ish, but I can't help it.) Haven't seen Constantine, but the fic is wonderful! Something I've always loved (and probably mentioned more than once) about your stories is that they read so smoothly, and the characters are so alive-and it's so easy to visualize them in the roles assigned to them. And your descriptions-amazing. :)

*bows down to your fanfic-writing awesomeness*
paperdoll yomi chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Vunderful. More Chasriel...kinda. This is so good, your writing is brilliant. I love your characterization of human Gabriel, and your description of her thoughts. And angel Chas. And Lucifer of course. Is this a one shot because serious yu should write more.