Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
sophie-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
i've been rereading inuyasha from the beginning this week since i've been on break before summer classes. its like peering over the shoulder of my younger self, looking at key moments in the plot and remembering my initial reaction, like my emotions and adoration for the series are highlighted across the pages. naturally i got up to a certain point and remembered, "wait i wasnt alone with this." i had a friend who shared my interest in this story as well. so i googled your username and went through your fanfictions (only 15? i guess i imagined more because you wrote so many chapters) and clicked on one i remember being my favorite, but not that much more about it. its nostalgic and sentimental, sitting in front of a computer screen, looking at the page i looked at 9 years ago. i've done other things in 9 years. read other things. certainly my tastes in literature and graphic novels have changed overtime. i've grown in, out, and from all i've read in the past decade, as thats what happens when your interests change as you age.

and this is still a really good fic. 3 thanks again for the birthday present
buddhalex chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
this was terribly funny. it makes history that much more enjoyable.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Excellent concept out of an excellent song, that actually follows the original idea quite well. Wonderfully practical and progressive and plausible. I of course was on to Steve Jobs from the very begining. That kind of evilly artistic flair just screams demonic intervention. And when you rearrange the letters...okay not really going anywhere with that last one...
Diary chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I enjoyed this.
Sarai D. Lee chapter 1 . 10/15/2006

I like this a lot.

A very interesting view on our fav. little 'villans' if the term can be so loosely used.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Naraku was behind the Russian Revolution and Hitler? Actually, that explains quite a lot. Sesshoumaru makes a good robber baron as well. It's funny to think of history as a sort of chess match between those two, but it works.

Very interesting idea!
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Such a beautiful integration of history and my two favorite characters. :) Five stars to you for this fic!

Killshea Kavani chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
so ... i dunno. I was gonna say funny, but actually ... it isn't.

So interesting ...? Yar. i dunno. I liked it. It was awesome. :)
Nelson Bannaba chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This was terrific! Sesshoumaru and Naraku (or 'the hanyou') sparring verbally and easing one another's lonliness made for an excellent read. The bit at the end about Naraku's depression lifting as he looked forward to future sparring was a nice touch. Will there be more of these oneshots? Hope so!
DarkLadyNyara chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Read the Songfic version. FUCKING BRILLIANT! Loved the Berlin wall line. A truly amazing story.
foamyfan15010 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This was so unique! I honestly don't think I've ever read anything like it, and that is so refreshing. I like how you connected Naraku and Sesshomaru to real life events and had them treat such serious issues with the ease of two competitors playing a game. Funny, fresh, and original... I would definitely give this fic a ten. :o) Nice job.
Guyute24 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Once again, brilliant! I suppose I should have read this before Spider and Fly, but hey, it's all good. You really are very clever, you know that? I just love the idea of Naraku and Sesshoumaru lurking behind all of the most important moments in history. Very original and well-worth reading!
xXNarakuXx chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wicked story man _
KEG chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This is an interesting take on the future of some of the main characters. Very good job!
MyraHellsing chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
great fanfiction plz continue! . loved it.