Reviews for The Boy, Wondering
HazySunray chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this in so many ways, but I think Dick's protectiveness of Tim is the leading factor. Honestly, I adore the ending, and I love how Dick told Bruce he'd better not take on another Robin.
Because, well, I kinda' don't really like Damian that much for being a little shit. Who can be super duper cute at times, don't get me wrong. But he can also be a fucking shit.

Aaaaanyway, this was lovely, and I congratulate you for being so great at working out Dick and Tim's personalities! Great work!
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
*crying forever* I_LOVE_THIS_!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well, Bruce didn't get another Robin :)
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I liked this a lot. It was sad, but good.
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I had always felt like something was missing from that movie: you really did just fill the void for me! Thanks! D Great job!
Aggie Holmes chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I thought you realy captured the characters emotions and thoughts quite well. I rather enjoyed it. Thanks.

-Princess of the Rose
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
At times I thought it should have been more...I don't want to say angsty, but it seems like there should've been more conflict amongst the Batclan, especially involving Nightwing and Bats. Still, otherwise I thought this was a great oneshot. I especially love how you describe Tim Drake and his transformations (to Joker and back). The bit with Bruce staring at the photographs and making himself memorize them was an especially wonderful touch and something that I can definitely see him doing.
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I really liked this one. Maybe one of these days you could get around to writing a good version of the "whatever-happened-to-Nightwing" story that SO many people screw up.

keep writing.
Myk420 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
man this is a GREAT fic...i loved it!keep up the good work
Terry Felton chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
This was an awesome story! The movie was cool, and this would have been a wonderful plot line had it been continued. Thanks for sharing your talents!
dumfuk69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
This was REALLY an excellent filler for Return of the Joker, and it did answer the question regarding Nightwing's involvement. I also enjoyed the Superman references too. The only real problem I saw was the language; I know "damn" is not that harsh of a word, but if this is supposed to fit in with the animated stuff as I assume it is, then it doesn't really belong there. Other than that, GREAT job.
Jim chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
VERY well done. I think you and Syl are the best at capturing the human side of the Batman family.
Digital Construct chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Rather interesting point of view. But, it seemed to me that you mixed the Original DC universe with the Animated Series universe. Other than that, it was good.