Reviews for The Boy, Wondering
Robin371 chapter 1 . 6/17
That was an awesome story. I feel like this is one of the few good stories out there. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good ones out there and I have almost 500 favorites, but this is one of the few stories that actually make me feel something deep down inside (the feels). I can list on one hand the truly good ones that I have read, and this is one of them. Good job! This story really makes you wonder where Nightwing was during the Return of the Joker though. I hope you will make a sequel to this that explains where he was. (I haven't looked at your profile yet, so I don't know if you have made one or not.) Once again, good job on your story.
HazySunray chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I love this in so many ways, but I think Dick's protectiveness of Tim is the leading factor. Honestly, I adore the ending, and I love how Dick told Bruce he'd better not take on another Robin.
Because, well, I kinda' don't really like Damian that much for being a little shit. Who can be super duper cute at times, don't get me wrong. But he can also be a fucking shit.

Aaaaanyway, this was lovely, and I congratulate you for being so great at working out Dick and Tim's personalities! Great work!
LuVySoNy chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
*crying forever* I_LOVE_THIS_!
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Well, Bruce didn't get another Robin :)
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I liked this a lot. It was sad, but good.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
A great story. Very good.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aw
BookJunkie chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
I had always felt like something was missing from that movie: you really did just fill the void for me! Thanks! D Great job!
Aggie Holmes chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
I thought you realy captured the characters emotions and thoughts quite well. I rather enjoyed it. Thanks.

-Princess of the Rose
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
At times I thought it should have been more...I don't want to say angsty, but it seems like there should've been more conflict amongst the Batclan, especially involving Nightwing and Bats. Still, otherwise I thought this was a great oneshot. I especially love how you describe Tim Drake and his transformations (to Joker and back). The bit with Bruce staring at the photographs and making himself memorize them was an especially wonderful touch and something that I can definitely see him doing.
Dante de Troy chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
I really liked this one. Maybe one of these days you could get around to writing a good version of the "whatever-happened-to-Nightwing" story that SO many people screw up.

keep writing.
Myk420 chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
man this is a GREAT fic...i loved it!keep up the good work
Terry Felton chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
This was an awesome story! The movie was cool, and this would have been a wonderful plot line had it been continued. Thanks for sharing your talents!
dumfuk69 chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
This was REALLY an excellent filler for Return of the Joker, and it did answer the question regarding Nightwing's involvement. I also enjoyed the Superman references too. The only real problem I saw was the language; I know "damn" is not that harsh of a word, but if this is supposed to fit in with the animated stuff as I assume it is, then it doesn't really belong there. Other than that, GREAT job.
Jim chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
VERY well done. I think you and Syl are the best at capturing the human side of the Batman family.