Reviews for Lurkh's Tale
Borys68 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Pity that not continued.
It could've been very interesting.
Borys
cimmer chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Oh, I'm so sorry there isn't more to this, you've got great characters here, all of them are so three dimensional and I really liked where it was going. Thanks for it.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
A great story. Very well written.
ddtrunks77 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Wow this is so good I need words to express how much I like idea is very original and the characters are very likable and belivable.I wait for the update.
lexae chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
could you continue this story plz ? it's a very good one and i would love to know the end of it !
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
omg! That was good chapter. Or is it a one-shot?

idk. It was so good. If it NOT a one-shot then UPDATE! It been like few years.

If it is a one-shot, then a shouldn't be! It would a be a GREAT long story.
RiverGold chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
heh. Loverly. This story was a three day project to read, which it shouldn't have been. I've read a story that was past the 500,0 thousand line in 1 24 hour period, and yet this, with 10 took me 3 days. Stupid parents... Anyways, I love it. Highly amusing. Why did it die? It was really good, and room for more, easily.
Kyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
*Demands more*
Asmodeus1389 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Hey Parish! It's me, the one who really can't get away with calling you Parish, but still calls you it anyway!:)

This is a great story overall, you had a few misspelled or run on words; you might want to run spell check before posting. But the story is a great, original idea. Lurkh is such a vivid character, and you wrote his insubordination really well.

By the way, you never sent me the copy of "The Story" like you said you were going to send me in S.C. I was looking forward to it so eagerly.
rebelsoul-obedientmind chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
hello little blonde!

it's osaka

i like your story lots it was a little bit confusing (at the begining) because i hadn't read LotR in a long time but it made sence after a little while and after i figured out that there were people of rohan in it ok so that's all for now and don't forget to email me more of "The Story" haha ok bye i'm off to read sam's story!
lordhellebore chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh, but I very much like where it is going. I'm intrigued - haven't read a story like this until now. I hope you'll keep up the good work.

Particularly like the absolte undiplomatic way Lurkh is behaving...it's fun