Reviews for The Meaning of Love
No am NOT!
kashish chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
i love it
Nicole chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Good story! James and Sarah make such a wonderful couple so keep it that way. The story needs a little more romance parts but otherwise very good! Keep on writing!
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
awww! nice job!
draco122 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
a very cute story i loved it
Draco122
Stephanie chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
IT WAS SO CUTE! :) Soory if it doesnt sound like a review, but reading the part where James was showing her how much he loves her made me wish there was guy like James in reality for me. XD *daydreaming*
Angel Of Music 12 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
im new to this fanfiction, so go easy on me, i actually really liked your story and i hope you post a new chapter soon.
FluffytigersquirrelE.B.R chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
"I WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH THE MOST PERFECT GIRL IN THE WORLD" LOL. Funny,but rather embarrassing,James.
Lupanaridae chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Wow, I am such a sucker for JamesXSarah fluff. Anyway, great story, and you should (no, HAVE TO) write more to this! If you don't there will be big trouble... lol
Uncle Theodore chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
the moment i saw this in my seventh grade S.S. class i predicted love. im in eighth grade.
dreAmer399 chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
aww that was so cute!

p.s i love your nickname/author thing

]
kisa-kara-chan chapter 3 . 4/30/2009
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! IT'S SO GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

Keep up the great work! I'm loving it so far!
ybm chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
amazing story i just finished reading all three chapters your an incredible writer i love reading this story i already read it about 100 time that's how much i loved it maybe more well thanks a lot for the story hope you update soon :)
mad writer22 chapter 3 . 10/21/2008