Reviews for Glimpse
Dragonspirit996 chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
This is such a well thought out and written story :D I hope you decide to bring it back, but I realize that after all, this time, you probably won't... either way, you have both a follow and a fave on this story! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
please make more and add raven as a vampire please
SailorSea chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
I love the story so far! I think you did a really good job with Raven's past and I like how it's not just BB/Rae based like some stories. Plz update soon
Willow Pierce chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOO what happens
Christina chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
I hope you continue it cause it is such a great story. It caught my attention right away and ill be waiting for the ending chapters, cant wait to read em. Keep up the GREAT WORK!
Nuttcole chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
Good start. Keep writing but Could you go more into Raven's memories? Like as a teen before she came to earth.-Nuttcole
Your Only Child chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Nice story DAD. I'll read the other three chapters latoir.
tenacioustictac chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
wow wow! plz plz update! so so so good!
Lady Jessica Silverflame chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
Hey this is a really cool story. Everyones in Character and everything please continue with it it's so awesome! I want to know what happens!

God bless.
account-deactivated42333 chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
WOW! THat was an AWESOME chapter!
VampireSelene chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Dude, I haven't even read your story yet, but I LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! Oh, I fear you will discontinue like so many stupid authors. You are so talented! Do not stop!
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
The wait was pretty long- I just re-read the story. With a work like this, it's hardly a bad thing. I love the insights into Raven's past- everyone's coming off very close to how they are in the show, and it is always very nice to see the rationale behind Raven's apparent apathy. You can't lose many readers, with a fic of this quality.
Blue Wallpaper chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
(Nagging) Guilt chapter...

Okay, besides it being a guilt chapter, and besides you not telling me until well-after 12 hours after it was after after cereal bleh. Too much studying! Anwyays, even though you told me too late, here I am reviewing for your almost-done fic. This chapter was totally awesome! The descriptiveness, to the detail, to how you portrayed Raven's past, of which I know next-to-nothing about. So to sum it up in a few words, this chapter was superb, it was excellent, and I can't believe it's almost done! So PLEASE procrastinate! Finish Glimpse soon! Forget ALL of your homework and fail high school! Just to keep us happy!

No, I mean, if you can, post the last chapter soon, but none of us are expecting it right away.
ILUVBBRAE chapter 4 . 9/19/2005

Twin: excuse her, she just had carrots... .O.o.

Me: DID NOT *eats more carrots*

Twin: uhm, nice chappie update soon please!

Me: *le gasp* UR STARFIRE!

Twin:ok well, until l8r.
VerVerdy chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Sweet! You updated! I really like the whole flashback thingy but theres only one problem. You forgot the free food. Looking forward to another update.