Reviews for To Save A Soul
I demand a sequel!
ChocolateReader chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
FAVORITE story!
ChocolateReader chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
heh,heh, bitchy Mcbitch bitch. FAVORITE PART. I HATE KIKYOU TOO.
Mrs.Inuyasha-1 chapter 9 . 7/15/2012
WHY? WHY DID SHE DIE? WHY DID SH HAVE TO DIE? WHERES THE LEMON? COME ON! WHY DID YOU END IT?
Mrs.Inuyasha-1 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I like you. You are like a different version of me! Like you I hate Kinkyhoe with a passion and wish she would just randomly drop dead-er. We should write a stoy together sometime :)
Kra Erizabesu chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
You must really hate Kikyo. That's ok. I HATE how she and InuYasha were in love. InuKag is sooooooooooo much better! Great story!
Mika chapter 9 . 11/14/2009
aw, that sux. kagome died T.T
tigerfrog chapter 9 . 3/1/2009
Okay Didn't think that kagome was gonna bite the dust. I mean happy to know Kiko was gonna die since i can't stand that woman. But it did keep me reading to the end so good job.
inugomefiend chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
the plot thickens...
inugomefiend chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
ok, that was unexpected...
inugomefiend chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Definitely interesting, with the same notations as before. Oh, and did I mention that author's notes are not to be placed within the text? It disrupts the flow of the story terribly...you can just put them all at the end (that's where I was told to put mine, since I had a bad habit of putting them at the top).
inugomefiend chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Ok, time for some constructive criticism. Your idea is fantastic! I'm very interested in reading the rest of the story. However, your spelling, grammar, and punctuation leave an awful lot to be desired. I would suggest that you reread and edit your own stories, then send them to a beta to fix what you couldn't. It would dramatically improve your work. Also, author's notes in the middle of the story are taboo-uncool and undesirable. Put them all at the end (that is a suggestion *I* got and thought I'd pass it on). Brilliant plot idea though! :)
Rainy Little Ghost chapter 9 . 7/14/2008
i was hoping for a happy ending, but...[sniff][/sniff]wah!
WeirdAnLuvingIt chapter 9 . 4/16/2008
That was so wrong. You cant name it to save a soul when the soul can't be saved! Arg. It was good though. Im not much of a sad ender when it comes to the inu kags but the writeing it self was awesome. You should write more and let me know when you start the story. or suggjest anything.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
While this seems like a very interesting idea for a story, I'd highly reccomend that you go back over it and correct grammar and spelling. Also, it is slightly annoying for an author to flat out tell us/ insult a character in a story. If you want us to know that you hate them, and want us to hate them too, convince us through your writing, and not simple insults.