Reviews for Square One
The Angels of Death chapter 22 . 6/11/2007
EEH? Discontinuing your fic? ;_; But I lurve it so much.

The Angels of Death chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
WHERE'S YOUR RUDEXTIFA SPARK, YO? Get off your keester and make another chapter! It's officially been past a year for you! ;_;
Skittle Trees Exist chapter 9 . 7/31/2006
Guille pwns.

They can have all my skittles for all I care!

I'm going to buy kosher skittles where's I'm going.

(No, not hell

That would be implying an anti-semetic theme into this review)

Now, Good Day.
FuschiaFinn chapter 21 . 7/7/2006
I think this was wonderfully written and I love the ending!
TruebornChaos chapter 21 . 10/28/2005
Nice. Heck, everybody needs some 'me'-time. Anyway.

Go Rude.
Nando the RPS King chapter 21 . 10/26/2005
Heh, cute, another drunk chapter. That's a fun image, Rude sitting up grinning like an idiot while writing this. Go Rude!
Cueball chapter 20 . 10/20/2005
I just got round to reading these last few updates, I have to say, they're really great.

I said from the beginning that this was a cool fic, and now it's gotten even better.

It's a strange way to get them paired up, but I must admit, it's interesting, keep going, and update soon!
Nando the RPS King chapter 20 . 10/6/2005
Fun twist. "I'll see you around" definately sounds like an invitation to me. Go get her, Rude!

Heavy workload you've got there. Definately an understandable excuse for taking your time between updates.

Great chapter, I'll be eagerly waiting for more.
TruebornChaos chapter 19 . 10/6/2005
On the other hand, Scarlet died a fiery death.

Yep, totally makes your day.

I agree with Nando on this one. So, three more at least.
Nando the RPS King chapter 19 . 10/5/2005
Kinda short, but it's good to see you're back. Very well written, this chapter does really great at displaying Rude's emotions dispite it's shortness. So, will this fic end where the game ends, or is there going to be some post-game RudexTifa goodness?
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 8/27/2005
hahahaha, *falls over from laughing* amazing.

Sakina x
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Great, totally IC! Totally hilarious!

Sakina x
Nando the RPS King chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
Yay, Rude got to kick Cloud's ass. That's always a fun event to write. Hope the Asshole's too sore to enjoy his space flight. I'm surprised you didn't mention the rocket not working against meteor, that's kinda a big event. Guess Rude had more important things on his mind, like Tifa and his sore jaw.
TruebornChaos chapter 17 . 8/24/2005
Heh. Nice one. Bet their aim's almost perfect.

And you might want to go easy on those marines. You'll need them later. Just remember:

Murphy’s Law of Warfare: The buddy system is essential to your survival; it gives the enemy somebody else to shoot at.
Nando the RPS King chapter 17 . 8/23/2005
Short, but it's always good to see a story alert for this in my inbox. Fun dartboard.