Reviews for Somebody
Le chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Great! Awesome!

You should write a companion piece to this, set after Silvia walks away from Tobin at the end. Her comment of "Ever been to Africa?" Might spark a few ideas...
Mildred chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
I LOVED it! great writeing! I can't waite to read more!
Elizabeth Gordon chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
I love your ficcy! I rented the interpreter a couple of days ago, and I watched it like five times already! I'm really glad that even though there are only a few fics on this movie here, they are that much quality. Bravo! (p.s. sean penn is hot, you got to admit :P)
Katla chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wow! Amazing characterization! Tobin Keller is a hard guy to write but you nailed him! lol, I'll stop with the exclamation points, I think you know that I really enjoyed your story. ;)

I read your other Interpreter fic and that was good as well. I hope you'll write more!

~Katla
nopenopenopenopenope chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
wow! It's hard to fing fics about the interpreter, even though I loved that movie so much! Thank you, and I love yur stories, even though I didn't review most of them.T_T
ellina HOPE chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
...*adds it to the c2* Lol, I like it. The hint of a couple is very teasing. I also like the line... "Tobin cut off his train of thought by pounding his fist on his leg and muttered under his breath, his face darkening more." That bit really struck me as in-character. Well done.
TheGreenFairy4789 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
To my dear Miss Rosa Cotton! Wow! You have such a good memory from the films! I'll try to start writing a fic and I'll be like, wait, that's not the way it happened! Hence why in "Safe" there's not a lot about that car ride with Dot and the murder scene in Silvia's apartment is kind of weakly written. So kudos to you for getting it right time after time! Keep up the writing! Our little category is growing!
pmochizuki chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Great Interpreter fic, it's so nice to see another one on Hurray! *swoon* I always loved that line where Tobin says "I don't want to lose two somebodys". So sweet... the look on his face makes me just want to go and hug him... *ahem* anyway... can't wait to read more of your fics!