Reviews for Court Ordered Diet
dhamann7878 chapter 11 . 7/17
Excellent and would love to read a sequel. Snape seemed like hecwantedca prank war with Harry.
slytherinsal chapter 11 . 2/26
interesting and in a horrible sort of way kinda plausible
slytherinsal chapter 2 . 2/26
WHAT? I never heard of a shelter that would gas cats, how barbaric! I know the RSPCA use the needle on older cats but not on kittens, and never with gas, that's illegal, Dudley should report them to the RSPCA for animal cruelty
Can you write a fic where Dudley realizes what his parents are doing to Harry is abuse and tries to help?
bjoskul chapter 10 . 1/22
I'm really hoping that Snape doesn't make an actual Love Potion. He's a Slytherin, he's got to find a loophole right? Like, Rita might kiss Dudley, but only on the cheek? Love Potions and their distinct "consent? what's that?" flavour makes me reeeally uncomfortable.
bjoskul chapter 7 . 1/22
I'll bet a year's worth of chocolate that Petunia did pinch that snapey bum.
bjoskul chapter 6 . 1/22
You write one of the best Dudley's I've encountered. He's stupid and self-centered, but not actively malicious (I know some people ARE malicious, but canon!Dudley reads more like a spoiled brat to me than actual sociopath). He really grates on my nerves sometimes.

I thought Petunia hated Severus? Why would her face express joy? Maybe she knows he's an excellent Potions master?
H.G.Evermore chapter 11 . 5/31/2017
This is one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire life. I love it.
lazy-kaa chapter 11 . 4/24/2017
Very nice storry. Actually, I even wanted it more. Maybe lighter Vernon, who is thankful to Harry for weight loss.
lazy-kaa chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
She wanted him as a boyfriend, but her sister... So, a bit of romantic...
lazy-kaa chapter 3 . 4/24/2017
Wonderful, Uncle Vernon will be glad and thankful...
lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Yes, Harry always gets himself into something. At least this time it might be quite valuable something.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 11 . 2/13/2017
loved this one
please do continue
bye sumi
helen101 chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
This story is excellent. The characters are beautifully written. I laughed out loud so often... Please write more potter.
Marj123 chapter 11 . 4/9/2015