Reviews for Court Ordered Diet
Most enjoyable.
bleeb90 chapter 11 . 3/4
I loved it!
madeve chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Truly amazing story. I really enjoyed the humour in it. I still have the image of the cat curling around Snape in my head. I really like how you portrayed the characters, especially Harry.
jupimako chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
Wonderful story.
Raeshi chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
This story is great! Lots of fun to read.
Elis1412 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
That was cute in a weird sorta way.
Good job! I enjoyed it.
shin obin chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
How can vernon have a boss when he owns the company?
watertribewolfe chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Aunt Petunia smiling isn't too far off from canon. I mean, I understand her jealousy for her sister who was so special. Makes me feel sorry for Petunia in a way especially since she took in her special nephew.
watertribewolfe chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
I wish there WAS such a thing as a weight loss potion. I need to lose about 4 pounds by the end of the year and its taking ages. Running 45 min a day is sooo tiring and makes me more hungry, haha. but I have lost about 21 pounds since I started last August, that's something. So I kinda know how Dud feels about this whole situation thing. It sucks.
Loves Luna chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
"Make it three pounds and we have a deal!"

LOL
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
This has been, overall, an interesting read. The way you portrayed the Dursleys and Harry in particular. Definitely something I'd read again. Granted, there were parts I screwed up my nose at, but that's to be expected and more due to personal beliefs than anything(I wasn't fond of Harry's letter to Neville. I like Neville, and that you had him visit was brilliant, in my opinion, but the phrasing of that letter was not something I liked. Personally, I just don't outright lie to friends, though covering embarrassing things I can understand, I've always felt being more honest, even if you put it differently and more tactfully, showed more respect for them. Again, a personal squick moment). However, Dudley's overall role was perfect, I'd say. Still mean, still nasty, but trying to change that, even if he's not totally successful, especially at first.
random4ever chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
I loved this! I'm always on the lookout for good Dudley fics, so I'm glad I found this one! I suppose that you aren't going to be writing the epilogue anymore, are you? Pity. I'll read it if you ever do. DFTBA, Random
Anna McNarin chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
This tale had me rolling in laughter, I'm surprised I didn't fall right out of my chair for some of it. Well done.
The Queen of Procrastination chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Hmm...while I find the concept of Harry helping with Dudley's diet funny I don't think overall the entire fic was humourous enough to be classified as 'humour'. Much of the scenes were alarming in the sense that it conveyed neglect and mild abuse on Harry's part. I felt more sorry for him through out the fic rather than laughing.

In essence, this fic had more potential to be a serious one - especially when Snape entered the picture & saw for himself how Harry's relatives treats him.

Another point I found funny (but not in a humourous sense) is the idea of Harry helping with Dudley's homework. At the age of 15 Dudley will most likely be doing GCSE work - I very much doubt that Harry can even help him considering he left his muggle education at the age of 11.

Although, the fact that Harry knew about Romeo & Juliet more than Dudley (who actually goes to Muggle school) was kind of funny - it really goes to show how thick Dudley is - though I don't know whether you did that intentionally or not.

I hope you don't take any of my comments as words of derision or complaints - I commend that you do write well, and your story plot was interesting & unique. I was just puzzled how this fic was classified under the genre of 'humour' - albeit there were some amusing scenes e.g. Uncle Vernon's problem and the whole Snape & Petunia interactoin. I just thought your fic highlighted some more serious issues which clashed with your aim for this fic to be mainly funny.
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
LMAO love the story so far, but I have a question that will probably get my American butt laughed at but oh well...how many pounds are in a stone? This is the second story I've read where one's weight was measured into stones... sorry for the silly question but it's drivin me bonkers not knowin