Reviews for The Day We Went Broke
StarryHeaven chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
LOL LOL Two baguettes on a hilt. gotta hand it to Zelos, he knows how to get revenge. Please write more!

-Celestia2009
Magical Mahou chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
Hahaha... that was pretty funny.

I can't imagine Zelos bald.
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
hahahahahahaha! that was so evil! i loved it (but poor zelos!)
doragon no mizu chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Oh me oh my! A story of yours for ToS I haven't read and reviewed? I must have been slacking! .

Anyway...

XD

Nice, nice. That was just...

Though... I must comment on Zelos' very bad choice on moments, but maybe that's just me. Hmm, it could turn out funnily well, but right before Lloyd is supposedly about to kill Kratos or be killed by Kratos? ::shakes head::

Anyway!

::hugs::

Old Ladies and Supah Babies!
bright snow chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Mm, I personally think that this story was fairly... average. Wasn't particularly funny, wasn't particularly tissue-box moment... but those are practically the only fics I like to read at the moment. :P Besides bonding ones, those are really cute... -Hints- :)

...? What the heck is Golden Sun? Almost every ToS fanfic writer loves G. Sun... what's it about? I feel so ill-informed... ;-;
mika chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
that's so funny! _
Kali09 chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
Hey Ark Navy

LMAO! That was one of the funniest story I read on this website. Baguettes instead of blades? That was hilarious! Keep on writing.
The Wolf King chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Bald Zelos...that is so hard not to laugh at.
E.S. Simeon chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Yay! More baldness for Zelos! Yay Zelos is beatn abused! good good, very well for Zelos... hehe!
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hoo boy, it seems like this is going to be more Zelos-beating stuffies... so keep it up! Cna't wait to see what happens to Zelos next.