Reviews for Love Flown From a Christmas Tree
Amanda Halliwell chapter 14 . 10/1/2005
Good fic, almost made me cry!
TexasDad chapter 14 . 8/14/2005
nice story, the stuff dreams are made of
theShadoMaster chapter 11 . 8/9/2005
this was one of the best, if not the best, fanfic i've read. it was also made a lot of sense, it was realistic.
NMCY chapter 9 . 7/23/2005
the st0ry's s0 co0l! the st0ry's nice...the st0ry's sweet...i l0ved it! oh and...there were really a lot of misspelled words...wrong grammar...and just check the story again to know the mistakes so that the story would be perfect!_ i loved your story...that's just sweet! but f0rg0t...mehn...it hurts...T_T when Ron just said that to Kim...ouchie...ouch! but well, it WAS kim's fault anyway...it also got me hurt when she told ron that she doesn't like him as a boyfriend thing boyfriend material...blablabla...r...s0, dats it..cia0!
BuckNC chapter 11 . 7/11/2005
Hey, good ending and your writing improved the more you wrote. I finally see where you were going with the treehouse as a symbol of their relationship. That was before I read your notes.

Somethings you might want to work on for your next fic is not using songfics and movie scripts. It takes away from the reading. Also it help you keep on target with a major theme/plot and become a little less evolving. otherwise you might want to write the entire story out first and then go back and re-sdit it for yourself before posting.

The things you really did good was showing the emotions of the characters. You were able to sympathize and relate with the characters which made it an easier and enjoyable read.

Please post another story and soon. :-)
Jokerisdaking chapter 14 . 7/11/2005
This story was a highly enjoyable! An emotional roller coaster ride. You had me experiencing the whole gamut of emotions. I dont suppose you could be convinced to write at the story (or at least particuraly emotional scenes) as you originally intended them, its just this story was so good i dont want it to come to an end.

Thanks for the author notes as well.
userx chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
wow. wow.. wow... quite possibly the best k/r story out there. very deep and moving. simply spectacular...

i would normally ask for a sequel but this story is one of a kind.
RonboLombo chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
i loved it but i do have 1 question.

whats with the title? christmas tree?
BuckNC chapter 10 . 7/10/2005
Good chapter and your idea is better about the dress. Actually, I'm leaning toward Kim now who I finally think has suffered enough, especially after the public declaration in the cafteria.

Please post again and soon.
demon-sword chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
*sniff* that was sad. seriously sad. update soon.
BuckNC chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
Much improvement over the last chapter. Not sure where you're going with the treehouse bit but I enjoyed reading it. Please post again and soon.
userx chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
aw mann. such an unresolved cliffhanger. oh well, it creates good suspense. very nice writing style btw. and good original moments. keep up the good work!
Trillian42 chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Alright, I personally don't mind song flicks. I think you might have gone a little over with the amount you used though. What was it? Four? Anywhoo, like I said, story has lots of potential. Any idea how much longer it'll last. Like I said before, I think you have the potential to be an amazing author, if you think outside the box. Try some new styles, mix it up. Good work though, keep it up.
RonboLombo chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
that was really confusing what happened there with Josh kissing Kim and all that?
BrattyBrina chapter 8 . 7/6/2005
Poor Ron. I like the story very much.