Reviews for Tidal Waves
Neonex chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Please update. I cannot wait for the "reunion" between Brian and the team.
Meghan chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Hey1 I love this story you gotta get more up soon!

-Meghan
missy chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Hate to point this out but unless Brad could prove Brian was doing drugs or into some other activity with his child that could endanger her they wouldn't take her away from him. They have a lot bigger issues to deal with than if they have a house or a boat; they would be more concerned that they simply have a place to live which is safe. There are people in this world who grew up on sailboats traveling around the world. This isn't a reason why these parents would loose custody of their children. I don't think Brad would have even gotten as far as serving papers on Brian in this case. I know this is a major plot point for your story, that he needs the house so he goes to race wars to win the money but it feels very contrived. It's all a little co-incidental. They don't have organized racing for money anywhere but L.A.? Someplace closer perhaps?
Penguinkitty chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Great job! Finally, a story that keeps them all in character! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
JadeAlmasy chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
hey wonderful story! update soon!

Jade
Jenna Summers chapter 3 . 6/18/2005
And the plot thickens...Brian's parents are just gonna be oh so proud of this new developement (notice the sarcasm.) Anyway that was an awesome new chapter. Continue super fast so I can read all the drama about to unfold.
maliek chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
I love what is going on with this story! Doing a wonderful job~ Keep it up:)
Neonex chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Please update soon. I cannot wait for an update. Please let Brian keep the kid.
Lauz23 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Love the 1st 2 chapters brian with a kid is great to see im playing daddy looking forward to more post soon.

like now, right this minute today lol
pips24 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
It's so great to see you're back to this fandom :)I'm not a Brian fan at all,but I'm already pleased with the start!Please,update soon ;)
Ringles chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I really enjoyed this, it's well written, and it's showing some real makings to be a great story later on. :D Great work! :D
Jenna Summers chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
I really like this.

I can't wait until they all meet up.

Continue Soon...
Dirby chapter 2 . 6/13/2005
cool hope u get to race wars or some racin next chap
28 | « Prev Page 1 2