Reviews for Fallen
Bala-balance-20 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Ohhh-ohhh! I have an idea! Why not Sesshy-shoo and Kikyo go on a grand quest in search of Naraku ( He could have stollen Rin and Jaken)! But they'll meet a large challenge because Inuyasha's gang would start fighting with them. Oohhh and Naraku would kidnap Kagomae and Shippo too! Inuyasha would think it was Sesshy-shoo's fault but Sango would figure out its Naraku and stop their fight.
That's all I got. I hope you continue your story and maybe use my idea
Bala-balance-20 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
What would the world be like if Sesshomaru WAS a 'peeping-tom' ?
Bala-balance-20 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Jaken- flowers are useless
Rin- No they're not
Me - Jaken leave her alone you over-grown pest!
Qualyn chapter 3 . 8/19/2007
_ please update soon
Queen Caira chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
You should definitely put Inuyasha in this. I mean even though he has feelings for Kagome, he still has them for Kikyo as well. It'll make him so jealous!
aya harushino chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
I enjoyed ur fic plz update:)
sara chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
i love u're story it kickz assz, make more chapters! -
CrucifiedPanther chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Well, were should I begin. I really like this story. You know how hard it is to find these two as a pair these days? You've got talent as a writer, so don't bring yourself down! But I really really like this story. For an idea, maybe Sesshomaur and Kikyo should join forces and try to kill Naraku? I don't know. Do as you wish, because it will be good!
Kikyo chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
wow, you do and extreamly well job. I only have to say that the chapters need to be just a bet longer, but other than that your good. You follow the character emotions well, you have a very good plot, and your quite good at bringing the plot out to its fullest.

From,

*Kikyo*
Tsuyu no Inochi chapter 3 . 7/8/2005
I think you have a pretty good plot here.

Naraku uses an Inuyasha replica to attack Sesshomaru. Kikyou intervenes saving Sesshomaru's life and exposes Naraku's intentions.

I think it's awesome.
A Dream You've Chased chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
Sorry for not leaving a review before, I had seen this fic before but I hadn't been able to read it due to collage stuff till today that is.I must say that I like this fic a lot and I'm glad to see more SessKik fans, you don't know how happy that maked me.

Well I must say that in the first chapter it was very daring from Kikyou to slap Sesshoumaru, but I guess that adds more to his curiosity to her, which is good if you ask me?

In the second chapter, well he actually peeped on her, gosh what an hentai, just kidding personally I don't think he will mind that much after all he'll be looking at something good-giggles-, anyway you made him blush and I really I don't think he will blush for something like that, after all he's to proud for that and it will take something really powerful to make him blush. Although I must add, that even though the blush was a cute touch, I couldn't help but laugh at the mere thought of Sesshie blushing, to me he's one of the anime guys that will look so funny blushing,just like Naraku, just try to imagine Naraku blushing.

The third chapter, it was well made and I liked it, specially since it was a small SessKik moment.

Anyway I hope that you update soon cause I'll be really looking forward to read more, and thanks for liking my writing style but I don't think you should think so low about yours cause believe me you write really good.
Simplistic Nostalgia chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
its quite good!
The Lady of the West chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
nah, you don't suck! have some self esteem, and keep writing! :-) good luck
karen12 chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
nicely done. I'm not sure Sesshoumaru is the type to exclaim something in rage, though... He usually just says "Jaken" really firmly a second time, and that's enough to scare the little sucker. As for a plot line.. I dunno.. where do you want to take this? Somehow Sesshoumaru and Kikyou can get romantically involved... that'll take some work on both their characters.. but also, maybe Inu Yasha could see the two of them together?

How does Sesshoumaru feel about being with Kikyou, a woman that his brother had fallen in love with? How will Kikyou and Sesshoumaru fall in love, anyway? Maybe Sesshoumaru will like her because she's powerful and calm like he is? Will Kikyou begin to develop feelings for him over the course of chance encounters/battles against Naraku? Will Rin help fix Sesshoumaru up with Kikyou?

What kind of tone are you wanting to set for the story? Do you want it really light-hearted, or do you want it to be darker? Adventure with a little romance, or romance with a little adventure? Some fantasy?

Anyway, good luck thinking up the story line! if you want, you can check some of my stories out for ideas (even though they're mostly IY/Kag fics). K, later!

karen