Reviews for Go Wherever You Will Go
KColl2003 chapter 7 . 6/21/2005
Loved the interaction between Anya, Faith, and Xander.
Digital Damita chapter 6 . 6/21/2005
Aw cute :) And that was kind of creepy :shudders: she wants to be free... werid-ness at its highest
Ronin100 chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
That was...creepy but I liked it. What the hell was going on with the convenience store?
Digital Damita chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
Aww loving it Xander rules baby! cont please before wednesday? As I am gettingon a plane to the states and won't be back for 3weeks urgh :( will rpient off what I got so far to read on the plane ha ha!
KColl2003 chapter 5 . 6/20/2005
That was creepy...
Jess chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Hey,your an amazing writer. i love where this story is going. Can't wait for the next update!
Digital Damita chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Aw noo and they were getting it together... cont please it is so wicked!
KColl2003 chapter 4 . 6/16/2005
Loved the interplay during the fight. And out hero got the girl! Yipee. Gotta say though, going back to Boston? How did the guy know her number?

T-R-A-P
mfkngst chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
ā€œIā€™m so sick of Mexico.ā€ wow that line made me snort out loud, thank god no one else was around. Nice. Another great chapter, poor faith having to kill again. And I really liked her beign the one duped by a demon, not Xander. And the new slayer, she was fun. And what a great last few lines. Good Xander is funny.
davide chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
A new F/X story by Monet. Great work I'm very happy
Superstar Kid chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
I like this story. love to see what other trouble Xander and Faith can get into. love the lines made, and Xander's tongue running away with him as usual and like Ana's introduction, i bet what she heard of Xander wasn't very nice, but anyway keep it up
war90 chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
good story looking forward to your next chapter.
WBH21C chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Very well done!
Digital Damita chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Aw found chapter 3 ha ha I rule :P,... Love it so much, love Xander's last line such a classic
Digital Damita chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
AW wicked baby! totally love it :)
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »