Reviews for Under the Ragged Moon
donna chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
This is great.
katy1986 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
i really liked your story so far keep up the good work.
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 4 . 5/11/2006
i love it so much. I like how angel is going back to his roots to find himself.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
UPDATE!
Vampire1976 chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Another great chapter to another great story. I love these emotional Angel/Connor stories. Please update soon.
sassafrazzle chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
i really loved this story! i hope you write another one in which connor recovers even more and the father/son bond grows stronger. the buffy/angel chemistry was very realistic, not too fluffy but yet still giving us all hope of their one day reunion!
urangel chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
aaw this is so sad, yet happy! i mean i feel sorry for angel about connor, but it brought buffy back to hime and allowed us to have some b/a goodness! anyway i really like this fic so i hope you update soon!
Tariq chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Hi. Nice Fic. Really liked Shea's character.
Eliza Urchin chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Sniff (wipes eyes) this story always makes me want to cry. partly from the beautiful story and partly from the beautiful ireland. Connor and Angel in ireland the idea just gives me shivers (grins) good shivers, you know? I've probably said this before but this story is so atmospshereic. And I love Shea, the watcher the mother the cook. So are you going to be writing more on this? cause that would be... SO COOL. Love it!
Becomingwaturmeantobe chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Awesome chapter! Yay, I love this!
connor assassin chapter 4 . 6/21/2005
cool. lol sorry just enjoying how vivid and creative you've been writting latly. your on summer break arent you? keep it up ok bye
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Awesome story! Please update!
coolcaramello chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
hey, just wanted to tell you its a great story. interesting. i love reading about angel and buffy and especially angel's past. love the subtle humour you put in there its great. i was wonderiing if you were going to explain more about the 14 tribes of galway. is that from another story? anyway keep up the good work
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
The scene in the cemetery was a fine touch and a wonderful physical reversal and coda to Buffy's moment with Angel in Sunnydale when her mother was buried. That scene was too short for my liking. I wondered if David's contract meant he had a time limit for popping on to BtVS.

Angel liked Spanky's poetry? Figures. He likes Manilow.

The thought of all that alcohol in the food is making me a tad ill. As far as I'm concerned, beer is sick-making and that Irish beer sounds positively nauseating. You should be able to bounce a quarter off a well-made bed not a foamy brew. :P
blink49 chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
That was a great chapter. I can't wait for your next update.