Reviews for Emotional Sacrifice
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
This is wonderfully written. I can't even describe how perfect it is. Great job! :)
BitShortForAStormtrooper chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was amazing. I loved it, you captured Han's emotions perfectly. Congrats on a great fic!
F Maurice chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I can see Han confessing to himself while drugged because I think he would have a problem doing this face to face with Leia.

Very good, emotional thought patterns.
CaptainBecker chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This is so good, I and liked how you showed the change in Han's character
FanOfHan chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was amazing. That is the best fic I have ever read on the subject of Han's torture! Brilliant!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Perfect to the last. The flow of the story is brilliant and the choice of words give off the desired effect, be it chilling or heart wrenching or anything that falls in between.
BlueSaber chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Hello Dovasary. You asked for a review, and here it is:

Well written on every aspect and the idea of a drug enhanced pain is creepy and seems to make this scene work better. You seamlessly showed how far Han has come from the beginning of A New Hope to The Empire Strikes Back.

Hopefully, this is not the last of your Star Wars stories.

P.S. Is your name related to the Tamora Pierce Trickster books? I love that author and series; nice use of a good and strong character.

P.S.S. In answer to your question on my Namesake story, Ben Skywalker is so far the only child of Luke and Mara, but there are rumors there will be more. And I figure...Luke and Mara aren't done yet, right? Lol.
Cataracta chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
O. I like it. A lot.
Aladailey chapter 1 . 6/15/2005

That was really, /really/ good. Really touched into Han's emotions: confusion, denial, then acceptance. I love it. Extremely well done for your first Star Wars fic.
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
o this is good! it wud b so much beta if i actually knew wat was happenin, i mean i havnt watched the last 2, so im a lil confusled, but as jus pure writin goes tis gud! i wud luv 2 read on, but i may need a lil explanation 1st

CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
wow, that was really good! its a really interesting perspective of Han, especially since he's drugged. its the only one remotely like it i've ever read and i really loved it! _
Pitdroid chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Very good first fic! That is quite the torture you had the Imperials put Han through. Good portrayal of how Han changed from Mos Eisley to Bespin.
the obsessed chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was so good. IT almost made me cry...:(. So much drama inside Han's head. It's amazing. I love it. Why was luke in the last part though. I know he kept thinking stupid kid, but the Luke. Faith. Fear. etc. part wasn't really that necessary to get to the point that Han loves Leia

Hoping for more-the obsessed
Jedi MAster Chelsea Solo chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I am very big hardcore Han Solo fan. I have to say, you captured his character very well. Hes easy to write for, for me at least, but for other fic writers, Han's considered one of the hardest character to potray in a fic, REALLY GOOD JOB! I hate that scene in ESB so much, noone dares to mess with Han Solo!
Naomi chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Wow... It is really really good, although I have no idea when this is going on and what exactly is going on besides Han being tortured.