Reviews for Heartbreak of the Fathers
DaughterofAthenaPotterhead chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
AWW! Please write more, this was so beautiful!
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I loved this! Arthur and Ron's relationship was nicely portrayed and Sirius and Harry's one was so nice too!
isabella chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
do more t stories mabye harry and remus or the murderurs and snape harry and ron hermione than they relize the kid but kepp going a snape till harry and his frieands peel the murderur of the disheveld
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
I hope to see the next chapter soon... these make me cry. So Sirius is going to check up on Harry? A dream thing, maybe?
update
Beawr chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
I await your next update.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
so cute!
not exactly shakespeare chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Excellent story. :)
Mylne chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
It was a really cute and funny moment between Sirius and Harry! There is clearly not enought moments like that in the Harry Potter books! You respect Sirius mischievious character very well and Harry's longing for familly love too!

Thank you for writing this wonderfull oneshot!
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
very good angst and good times too. liked that you didnt exactly follow canon! Cheers :
sammyfish chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
This full of such incredible sweetness :) Wel done! I loved it :D
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
This was amazing.
Y chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Okay, this officially enters my top 3 "Remus/Sirius/Harry making-me-cry fics". It's sober. It conveys grief in a plain, yet deep way that goes straight to your heart. And it's unexpectedly ... soothing. I guess this is about that 5 steps in mourning-thing (you know, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance) ; not that I'm saying you made it that way, but it kind of reminds me of it ... And the description of Sirius and Remus characters are touching. And very true.

So thank you ;)
Bwilla chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
this is my eigth marader/ Harry father story tonight I have probably cried at least a gallon, very well writen good work.
a name not taken chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
so wonderful I loved the play between Sirius & harry
hi chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
so sad! and so beautiful! i'm totally crying right now! thank you