Reviews for Glancing Through The Glass
latenightfangirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
This is a work of art - i absolutely love the way it's written. The characters are portrayed in a way that makes them seem so human and i can't get enough of it. Definitely going to be listed under my top favorites...
MichaEllaRhine chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Okay you are an absolute genius and I totally wish this were drawn out and fleshed into a real book so I could read all the details.
Intelligensia chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really like this story. I would like it if you would tell us a little of the letters. the story was amazing.

Iza
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Well, this is deep. I'm always impressed when I read such writing.
VestriVerum chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Your stories are amazing. I love to read the stories when they're written differently, and this is awesome.

V.
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
AUGH! OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST LOVILIEST THINGS I EVER EVER EVER READ! omg! can u write a fic with all teh letters he wrote to voldemort? and then one with voldemort's attempted replies? please? u actually dont have to though _~ hehe
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That was so deep, I love this so much its so sad! It was so well written!
Hysteria and Chaos chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This was an absolutley amazing story.

I cried for Harry- just a boy, but shouldering the responsibilities of a man.

Brilliant Prose.
Amante dei Snape chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
insane..and utterly brilliant.
amour de vin chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
I can't do it any more.

I've spent the last couple of hours reading your work, and it is too much. Pain and humour on either side, vying for attention, with me stuck between the two: it is painful.

All of it is well written (obviously). The only complaint I have for any of your stories is the spelling mistakes.
ScorpionofFire chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I love puzzles. this story is suitably vague to be considered such. well written, love the last paragraph.
Little Miss Mionie chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
'Deep mate, deep.'

The way you write is so 's sheer brilliance.

Thanks, Little Miss Mionie
Colchones chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I'm at lost of words. It's really amazing, love it. Harry is just so much of how I imagine him being in the dephts of his mind.

Fav :D
Iris chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I read this a long time ago, and I didn't get it. Then today, I reread it, and it is beautiful. I cried where you said big brother, big brother. And your ending was perfect. You are one of the few authors I read because they make me think, and the whole concept of a man who's a boy is one that is very powerful. Wow. You wrote this a year ago, but..just...wow.
Sabaku no Amura chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Wow... you really do insanity very well... true to your short biography. heh.

So the italics were the letters.. it took me reading through the whole thing before I finally realized that.

And finally no V for Vendetta stuff... At least that I could think of or see in this fic... it's a nice release heh.