Reviews for Tizzy
SakuraLuck chapter 1 . 1/11
I'm going to give you TMI but I'll do it anyway. I'm having serious cramps right now and crampsawesome shipping fanfiction does not mix well. Too many feels at once. -
ShreddingRibbons chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
holy bejeezus you have impeccable descriptive skills! this is a must-have in my faving, you know that right? and this just proves that ayumu is an utter dork sometimes.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was simply great! ;)

hehehe

i just love the subtleness and the cuteness in their interaction and the relationship itself,.,. :D

i hope you'll make more AyuHiyo fics in the future! ;D
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
i love these two so much xD

it was cute
slsgirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
that was too cute i just finnished Spiral and dis is da first fanfic about it ive read and i realy enjoyed it!
mizu99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
hey this is getting good well anyways upload soon if you are!
crazed-editor chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
aw. I love that pairing. you wrote really well. I liked the way you explained his comments, and your phrasing. All in all, it presented a very romantic picture of those two.
Dark Interval chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Well, my fellow com padre, your first foray was, to put it simply, an ultimate success! o I absolutely loved the slight romance and fluff in this story, accompanied by your wonderful descriptions and comical expressions lol.

This story was, honestly speaking, rather unexpected with the outcome of events since I thought it would more sweet and romantic, but unfortunately, i realized I could no longer scroll down and I was confronted with the dreaded author's note (just joking lol) xD

I hope you'll write more Spiral fics like this with AyuHiyo themes you're really good with this~

Cheers~!
Morning Dew chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Aww so cute.. I love them : )
Gawd Complex chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This... this was... absolutely adorable!

I love the way you portrayed them. And the ending was great! :D
Japyra chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Adorable. I wish Hiyono was a bit more bouncy, but the entire ficlet was fuffy...
Tomochii-Chan chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
KAWAI NE! I LOVE this couple so MUCH! I just wished you make more since there are HARDLY any fics about Spiral..OR THESE TWO A MATTER OF FACT T_T

I hope you make more! I LOVE THIS STORY! -
blackneko-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
yay yay yay! i love this pairing..i think we need more of these instead of shonen ai..so please write more. :D
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
They are an adorable couple. And this short story's adorable as well. _ Good job!
Nadir and Blue Wings chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow, when I clicked the link for this story I didn't know that it would be so nice. Maybe make the summaries better? Man, I would never have known that there was such a nice story! Maybe a sequel? ;;