Reviews for Final Alchemy
envywolf22 chapter 9 . 6/3
Duddddde plz update! That was amazing !
luciana.moonstone chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Wait...
Ed's not gonna die in Auschwitz is he? :o
But great job on this chapter!
I love Aria so much xD
PuzzledChicken chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
There will be a continuation right... cause it will be so sad to see it end here after this much effort had been put in.
Darkness-is-my-heart1 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
really 'by the way you better not screw winry' really?
necromancy cirlce chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
hey me again

i just wanted to make up for the flame/critisizm thing

you're really awsome writer and know how to write their personaliies perfectly if it wasn't for shadowen(bad name) i would coninue reading but for some reason she just really irritates me
necromancy circle chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
i'm sorry i cant read this OC crap

though i love the disease idea: brilliant
necromancy circle chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
oh yea i forgot to predict that she already went through the gate. and this is a complete guess
necromancy circle chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
ok.. so.. PLEASE read this. btw i only got to the part where she guesess his name

WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT S***!

What is up with that stupid OC? ok things that make her a bad OC:

1. red eyes really?

mustang with a stare

calm and collected

4. shadowe as a name really

the test in 20 mins

alchemy

transmuation circle

who ed is right away, and acts normal about it. i know he's obviouse but mostly only to the people that know him

I have been writing since i was 9. im not awsome but i've learned a few things: as a rule of thumb you don't put superpowerful characters(unless there badguys for some reason) in a story. its stupid, she is a little too badass. i used to do that all the time till i realized it made the story less interestnig. sorry
KyaKatalina chapter 9 . 6/6/2009
ok, i absolutely loved chapter 8, so nice job, and while i like chapter 9 as well, please update because the cliff hanger is driving me crazy. your cruel, poor Ed is lost on earth again. anyway, nice job and keep it up. ;)
Animegal chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
PLZ CONTINUE! i see it's been some years since u last wrote and i'm really loving the story! plz keep writing. I am a loyal fan. *bows* please?
a total fan chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
more more more! MORE! PLZ! I'm so sad! It can't end like this! Please write more! *begging on their knees*
Animegal999 chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
HIYA! I really like your series! and yes... some of it I don't think would ever really happen in the world of FMA but I really want you to keep writing! PLEASE!
An Approving Fan chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
Over and over you keep saying how you think your creations "suck", but, regardless of the fact you do not own Fullmetal Alchemist, I have enjoyed your re-telling more then I enjoyed the official movie itself. I have read all of your FMA works so far, and I encourage you to continue. I wish you good luck, and I look forward to the next chapters.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 9 . 7/6/2008
There's more, right? OMG! I really hope there's more! XD Keep up the great work! PLEASE update soon!
Ewino chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
The story is great so far, I wonder why you discontinued it. Quite a shame actually IMO.

I'll keep this fic in my alerts should you decide to update it.

(Good job btw, this fic really rocks!)