Reviews for We Belong Together
InfernalSodaPop chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
OMG! It's just so sad and emotional and angsty and good and smutty and amazing! You really are good at writing (including the sex scenes), it's incredible!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
I love this story, it makes me really sad but saying goodbye my love at the end of this chappie really kills the mood... Trying to be helpful not flame, if u take it such then please let me offer marshmallows in apology
London16 chapter 20 . 10/15/2014
Well...Not sure I liked the fact that Naruto got raped...by multiple guys...for 3 years...Scratch that, I DEFINITELY do not like it. So many fanfic authors always make him get raped. Why is that? I just don't understand. As for the rest of it? Well it was al-right I guess. It's true you could've elaborated more on the whole Itachi issue, but I also like that there wasn't too much trouble from him. Maybe you should do a sequel where we get an insight into what he was
thinking?...Anyway...Sakura should have been bashed more. Gaara should have showed up somewhere, maybe in a letter to the Hokage demanding why Naruto had not been found sooner after his abduction? Perhaps you could even include him in the sequel and make it a ItaGaa fanfic *mischievous grin*. But, this was an interesting story.
demonsnight chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
sorry bout last review i meant to select favorite and clicked reviem but anyways... i loved it.
demonsnight chapter 20 . 7/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Prankergamer chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I thought naruto hade a curse and the solider kick him he would of turned into ashes
thien chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
nice story will there be a sequel?
AkiraDaWolf chapter 20 . 8/3/2012
I don't know what you're talking about. I read that last scene and it was amazing! XD

Thanks a bunch! It always makes my day when I read fanfictions like this one. They're the best kind, really. The endings are so sweet I almost cry. :) I hope to come across more work like this from you!

-Aki
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 20 . 4/6/2012
Wow, I loved this story! It was so good! Anyways thanks for the awesome story! Ja Ne,

~Black Rose
letterbee96 chapter 20 . 11/18/2011
That was a worthy read~!

Thnx for writing this! It was really REALLY captivating~~!

*hugs*

'Naruto… you extremely, hopelessly, incredibly, and unbelievably retarded baka!' This has got to be the BEST 'thought' sentence Sasuke has said in any fics I read when Naruto does something utterly stupid~! .
Kiyomi-chan7 is 2 lazy 2 login chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
I liked it :D I thought it was cute and very well-done although it went by a little fast. But it was still good and worth the read. :3
thelastunicorn chapter 20 . 8/4/2011
i loved this story. it is really good.
SasuNaruAddict4ever-o8 chapter 20 . 5/1/2011
c:
Anju-chan2 chapter 20 . 4/1/2011
what about itachi? x.x
Canceled Account chapter 20 . 3/27/2011
Love u..FUCKING love ur story! damn it!