Reviews for Trials and Tribulations
It great!
YAY chapter 2 . 5/2/2007
LADY U R OBSSED WITH COOKIE DOUGH
Simy chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
For Ron, write about how scared he was of the spiders in second year. Also, it would be really cool to get an According to Minerva chapter in. I'm a bit partial to Professor McGonagall, but it would be neat to get her point of view.
FreakishlyCool chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
This is really good!
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Lavv.
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ooh, Rawr! -
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 2 . 3/3/2006
If you have to write about Ron, talk about how he's super jealous of EVERYTHING that Harry does. And talk about how he wishes Hermione would like him more, but he doesn't really believe that it will happen that way.

But if it was up to me, I'd just write a copy of his death certificite.
Serindipity9 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Ron should talk about Harry being rich and famous, and how hermione and harry have a connection.

I can't wait to read about Dumbledore.

Then it would be cool to have the last chapter be Harry talking about himself... and maybe realizing that he loves hermione.
Serindipity9 chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
this is great! The Hermione chapter was very very in character. So was this one. You showed Ginny as the little girl who grew up but still has a crush on the hero. I would love to read more if you want to continue the story.
lnk chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
I like this story man! It's fun to read about different points of views about who thinks of what about Harry! :)
it's true chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
! Yay~ Another wonderful fanfic coming along :) It's great! I love the idea of multiple monologues. I think that a monologue from Draco would be nice...maybe Dumbledore, as well. Anyways, I'll be here waiting patiently for the rest!

- L
scullymulder chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Gah. I'm so stupid. I read this last night and I forgot to review. Bah. Anyway, I loved it. Ginny's telling of how Hermione came first...wonderful. And who cares if you got her OOC? That's better than not...
the Jersey Girl Next Door chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
i really liked the hermione one n also ginny... but im a little confused does both Hermione and Ginny like Harry or does neither... please post as soon as possible
Jash89 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
this is completely in character. if you could possibly write for ron next, that would be really awesome...oh, and draco's pov would be really interesting because then you could get a darker picture of the whole situation.
gl2004 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
In terms of Ron, I think you should have him talk about how he feels in terms of Harry being famous. The thing is, no matter how he tries to suppress it, Ron is very often jealous of Harry, and I think that could make a very good monologue. Maybe lead it into the triwizard tournament and him realizing how stupid he had been.