Reviews for If You Can't Take the Heat
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Great story!
MissPriss11120 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
OMG, that was to cute! I absolutely loved it. Especially the part about the monkey. Honestly though, I don't see how anyone could deny Jason. Anyways, wonderful story.
SoCalBabe chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh so cute! I just loved it! Courtney was too funny. Great job!
InuFire chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
that was really good keep it up
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
OMG... I LOVED it! I was laughing the whole time! IT was hilarious! And what a first line..."I want a monkey." ROFL! This is the kind of thing we need now in these terrible times on the show... Great job!
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I loved it! Journey fluff is always a must!

Wow...Courtney and Jason were sure hilarious in this fic! Loved how you wrote Courtney's mood as they bounced from left to right and Jason's reactions!

Loved it! You did a great job! And I loved the title
sarah chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
its so good...you should make a story out of it! GOD!
Rheanne chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I feel your pain. We are having a heat wave as well and it sucks. Yay for more Journey fluff! You did a great job of making Courtney irritating, but bearable at the same time. "We should have stretched,” she said solemnly as she nodded her agreement. That was like the highlight of the whole story for me. I also enjoyed the way you opened the story. "I want a monkey." That was eye catching to say the least.

Rhea
Splendor734 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
OMG! How much fun did we have discussing this? Can you believe a little, tiny suggestion turned into this BEAUTIFUL thing? FF should create a Hall of Fame for Most Bitchin' Stories and hang this baby up! And though I practically read most of it during IM, I still enjoyed going over it on here too. And in typical Asia fashion, I gotta say: MORE! MORE! And, oh, "like, update soon!" Gah.