Reviews for Tulips and Tantrums
NCISgirl1527 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
lol love those two
Lerrinus chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
OMG this is cute! nice work! Best lines:

“You know you’re not wearing pants right?”

“I hadn’t noticed that, thanks for pointing it out”

:-D
Gumdrop1 chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
*shipper sigh* That was sweet and funny and wonderful! :)
Dugleik chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Tequila, it hit's you like a rock. But God, how fun it is.
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 3 . 11/22/2005
dude. Trouserless Danny... -drool!-
drama-freak-csim chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
OMG, aww that was so sweet
DAnNSfreak chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Wow! I love Danny's last line, I love Danny with only a towel down, I love the fact that I understood all that 'put you on the hood' lines (that episode finally came on Tv, sheesh...), I love everything they did...

In short... I LOVED IT ALL! (salute, salute...)
will-you-wont chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
Love it! Heehehehe that was so cute. Ahh if only i were aiden... please write more dna fics! your too good at them...
NPD18 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
:D :D :D PROUD! Just to steal a word teehee. Okay, since I only just read this, I have heaps to say:

C.1: Very original chapter, and really cute! I haven't seen the ep (yet) but I got the meaning anyway!

C.2: HILLARIOUS! I was laughing and my mum giving me funny looks throughout lol. Teehee 'Proud'

C.3: The perfect end, it was great, very cute.

Fanfic Queen strikes yet again!
awesomepossum chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
*g* cuteness!

so glad u continued. adorable!

xoxo~awesomepossum~
Caderyn chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Ah... Yay! So perfect and cute... Ah... You can tell that I love this, dontcha? I so so so love reading them in that shared domestic situation, like they're so comfortable talking in the bathroom, having breakfast together... And Aiden in Danny's robe and Danny naked waist up? *drools* Good job! More DnA fics from you, please.
Lourdes777 chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Aw...that was so cute. I love how they got ready together, they were all domestic! So cute!
EllaJ chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
He fell ASLEEP! lol

Great story :D
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
I really loved this, so cute. I loved Danny's last line in it. Great work!
DAnNSfreak chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
Hahaha! I love it! Absolutely hilarious! Danny without pants... drool... great job!