Reviews for Lockout
Lambor Terror Lep chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awsome story loved it
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
'Bout time Prowl found somebody who'd actually play with him.

X3
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I don't know if I want to laugh or just find this incredibly touching...so I'm going through sensory chaos and doing both!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I think the coloration of the Ark would make it hard for Prowl to blend in with the wall. XD This was great.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
_ Me like.
Gelendra chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hehe, I just love those 'make Prowl take a day off' fics. They're just pure fun. I think I might try one myself.
Byrnstar chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Heh. It'd actually be SW Jefferson Street and Waterfront Park...;P

Love your shorts. You manage to say so much with only a handful of words; little things, like the mental image of Prowl staring blankly at the Ark's doors and the one fellow calling Prowl a 'young'un' really bring the story to life. Keep 'em up!
Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Hey, I wanna play chess against Prowl! Even knowing he'd wipe the floor with me, I'd go down with a grin! :)

Aw, I bet he had fun, he just doesn't want to admit it... ;)
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Interesting story, I especially enjoyed how Prowl asked for a rematch the next week.

At the beginning, Jazz says ALL officers... does this mean we might get to see similar stories with the other command staff?
Tirya King chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Poor Prowl, can't get a break can he? _ Almost doesn't seem fair for the humans though having a robot against them who does strategies for a living. He deserved it though. Great job, and I agree with Pura: Go write the rest!
Kim Kinne chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
“I say we stick this up in the Trophy Room.” Bumblebee spoke up.

“Yeah, that’s a great idea.” Hound chimed in.

“Please, this is unnecessary…” Prowl tried, but Jazz cut him off.

“Yes it is Prowl,” The Porsche interrupted, “Y’ accomplished something, an’ it deserves recognition. Now stop tryin’ t’ blend in with th’ wall and get down t’ the Common Room with us. This calls f’ a party!”

my favorite part
Straya chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Poor Prowl, always gettin' picked on like that...LOL. That was such a cute ficlet! XD And ya know, I gotta say...I think part of what makes your one-shots so awesome are all the little things, like Ratchet calling Prowl "a turkey in the rain" and the pigeon sitting on Prowl's door wing during the tournament. Just details that really add to the overall feeling of the story and help bring out the personalities of the characters. Definite two thumbs up, Shades. _
Lynx Traveller chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hey.

very nicely done; it's rare these days to find G1 fics, let alone good ones (part of the reason I stopped haunting was becasue of the lack of G1 content)

great protrayal of Prowl; I can just see him trying his hardest to get back into the base, and the mental image of the Dinobots chasing him off...

well done, I hope there's more like this in the future.

Lynx.
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Cute! i am SO glad you wrote this! tis the awesomeness! now write the others.. mwahahahaha ;)