Reviews for Candlelight
IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 10/26
qizhi80 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
A bit out of character, but funny nonetheless. I say Raven's kinda OOC because, although I love the couple, I can so picture her, with one hand covered in chocolate, a scorch mark on her cloak, and mayonnaise, bread, and ham all over her from the shoulders up... throwing Beast Boy off the edge of the tower. Don't know why, but BB abuse is something that just strikes me as funny.
Vitani chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
More than the story I really love the ending. That is a very special lesson to everyone.
It will guide everyone for as long as we live.
( Now 'wise' Vitani is gone, time to meet 'fun' Vitani)
Your definitely the best author in the world :p
Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO SWEET! I absolutely loved it. Three cheers for u i say!
bbrae4evea chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That was amazing ! I loved how Beast boy was putting out the fire ! And the way they kissed was so romantic I hope to read more soon. :-) 3
Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Wow… I like romance stories, even one-shots. Yours is really good. I like the end it was very well-written.
ask09 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
So adorable! x3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
The last few sentences were my favorite part. This story was amazing. Truly wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I loved everything that beast boy did for raven
suki chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
It was... .The speech at the end was really inspiring.

BB/Rae for all Eternity!
Cassieee chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh my goodness...

You are a fantastic writer. This is a great story.
GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very impressed with how good this one-shot actually was.

You definetly played both characters traits to a tee, made the interaction between both parties - not only humourous - but believable, as far as the subject matter and build up was concerned.

Don't think there is anything I can really criticise this FF for, so . . . great job.

flightlessraven chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
wow, if this was on teen titans, and not on a fan fic site, raven would have killed beast boy when the food was catapulted toward her. but i'm glad she didn't. (:
MiniSquatch chapter 1 . 6/12/2010