Reviews for Waiting For a Pink Elephant
inktrap chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This story just kills me. It's amazing. You adopt a point of view we rarely have inside this fandom, and it works. It works perfectly. It's something so different, and so great. It's not OOC, but it's a story that could have happened to any character, any person, anywhere. Your character choise made me happy, though.

Very touching.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hmm, this one intrigues me. I like the idea and thought process behind this story, but I feel incomplete. It's a nice oneshot, but it almost seems like it's screaming out to be a few chapters longer. It's very melancholy, and it has me wanting to know WHY it's so melancholy. Hmm, intriguing indeed.
Nata chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
First: Can I request that you continue this instead of leaving it as one shot?

Second: Here is my theory. Joey is in love with Kaiba [from the blushing after kiss] but unhappy. Perhaps he thought that Kaiba only feels physical attraction towards him. Kaiba does not strike me as the person to say 'I love you' after all. Another darker view is that their relationship is master and dog. That would explain why Joey is obedient, almost meek towards Kaiba.

Kaiba is possessive, yes. He may even have realised his feelings towards Joey, in fact it is very likely but Joey does not know. That is why Joey has that sad defeated air with the reason not only being his father.

I think that there is much left to explore for this story. Eventually Kaiba will realise that Joey is not happy or Kaiba did but convinced that Joey does not feel the same way to him and therefore not letting go for fear of losing him altogether. They will have to work out their conflicts.

Won't you continue it? Every time I read it I am left in melancholy mood... At least give them a better ending.
Jiggary chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
strange, i luv it though!
ForeverWithering chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey there :)

I think you forgot to put "Complete" on this fan fiction. You said "owari" at the end, which means that it's finished, right?

'Nyway. I loved this oneshot. It's really simple, and yet it's entertaining. I like how you've included Bandit Keith, and every character in general, haha.

Great work! :D

-Faust
pennypigeon chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
love it!
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I really liked the style you used it this. I loved the last few lines; they were just fantastic.
Hyper hangover chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Uhh... I'm sorry. If there was an underlying deep message to this fic, I SO did not get it.
strawberry buttercup chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
that was awesome. it was a joey/seto fic, but wasn't seemingly centered on them, great job of acomplishing that. i love joey and seto in this. i could imagine seto ordering joey around and i could imagining joey being all to innocent to even be in a bar. but whats with the final comment?
Kuraiko chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I'm ending up liking each one of your stories, but fter reading this one I've had a feeling I should write you another comment. It's easy to say 'great work', because everything you write is great, but this fanfic does fascinate me in another way. Because of Keith as the 'protagonist' and the choose of scenery it posesses a sad atmosphere, which somehow touches me. Joey and Seto do appear as a contrast, as some clear lightful shapes among the mist. But still over them also hovers this dark mood. The conversation between Joey and Keith has me really feeling uneasy, especially the end. And I really like the view of the relationship from an outsider, without great explanations. I just wanted to say this, to explain why this story gets added to my favs list and others don't. You always write awesome. But this story... just catches me somehow. Thanks.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
kawaii adn hilarious! lol

Ele-chan
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
*sniggers madly to self*

*ahem*

Odd, but amusing, I liked it.

very good
Suchan and Twelve chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
"I'm waiting to see a pink elephant."

"Aren't we all?"

I believe this to be hard fact and therefore present you with a lovely cookie for your hard work. :D Marvelous job!
The Chaotic Ones chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
oh that one's got me rolling! that was great! _
zacura chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
lol...its really cute. please update.