Reviews for Frozen In Time
InTheShadowOfSignificance chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
"An overturned wineglass lay on the small oaken table next to him, the last dregs still soaking into the table."

I took that as an allusion to the time he spent chasing after something that in reality he couldn't have until he accepted the fact that it (or in this case she) was gone.

*favorites*
LullabyForTheLost chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I really liked this. It was very symbolic and I appreciated the feel of struggle to obtain what you want when you know you can't grasp it.

*favs*
bury me among the ashes chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Magnificent would be an understatment, I'd expect nothing less from you, your works are always interesting
S. S. S.570 chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
hey again!

lols, i know it's too soon 4 me to write another review, it's just that i keep reading pegasus' fix all the time, and yeah that one was really beautiful!

Good luck!

Urs

S.S.S.570
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Quite excellant. The thrust aside wineglass at the beginning contrasted nicely with the cheerful clink of glasses in the memory.
rustyspoons chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
nice story! sorry i couldnt find the symbolism stuff, i aint good when it comes to that... but i liked the story ver visual you describe things really well! keep writing!
cantdueldontaskme chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Absolutely wonderful! Very descriptive and captured and transported the reader right into Pegasus' mind. Able to feel the emotions.

IMO,the thunderclap is an epiphany that he needs to get on with his life and not dwell in what he truly cannot change. Once accepted, the storm of his pain will die down and he will be able to see the beauty of life again.

Great one shot!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Another lovely one shot Sakina. You've really been updating today _

I like it. Your descriptions of the painting and Pegasus viewing himself and contemplating is very well done. I am SO glad you used the word "coutnerpart" instead of "soul mate" which might have been tempting to do if you noticed it. Counterpart sounds mroe attractive to me... less cliche.

No cliches in this fic let me tell you. It seems filled with sadness, and he sitll has pain, but the stars outside are also a glimmer of hope, like the beginning of grief's healing process for him. Yet he is still very much the same person, leaving the work to the servants.

A couple of small spelling errors, perhaps could have done with one more proofread, but no biggy.

Mail you soon

Scarab _
Bellebelle3 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Was the stars a way of Ceclia looking down on him? Anyway, I loved this. Touching and ever so sad. [cries]