Reviews for Everything I Know
Whillenwolf chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow, I seriously miss this story. Read it years ago in its former state. So...how far have you gotten with the renovations? (Hahaha, just realized I've personified your fic like a house - a construction site of sorts.)
yoyoyo chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
oooohhh! interesting! what happens next?
Annonymous Amethyst chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
CONTINUE THIS. Please. I haven't read a decent story in forever and I have a feeling this is a great beginning. This story has a lot of potential. You can't just leave it at this! Good luck. )
thundever1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great chap, please continue this and possibly put the old version up as well?
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Oh my. I haven't read the older version, but I'm really intrigued. Why haven't you updated this at all? You should have. Shame on you! *sniff sniff*

Anyway, I'll try to read this one from wherever you have put this. It sounds far too promising to just let go of without a fight.
Pamcake lover chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Um...

It's crumple horned snorkack. Not snorlack. Snorlack sounds like Snorlax, which is definitely a Pokemon and definitely incorrect. Just saying.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh, wow. I just love this :) Everything is just so well-written! Update when you can!
WAITINGSTILL chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I DON'T UNDERSTAND. ARE YOU BACK FOR REAL? YOUR PROFILE WAS RECENTLY UPDATED. I HAVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU'VE WRITTEN AS MANY AS 21 CHAPTERS ALREADY. I ASSUME THIS STORY OR IDEA OF YOURS IS ABOUT 5 YEARS OLD. (I KNOW OF A STORY THAT WAS PATTERNED AFTER THIS THAT WAS WRITTEN IN 2003. MAYBE YOU'VE DONE REVISIONS SINCE, IDK.) WHICH MAKES THIS STORY VERY, VERY INTERESTING, INDEED. SO, WHERE IS THE REST OF IT? HELLO! ARE YOU THERE?
A Soul In Shadow chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is great! Keep going!
gone chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
you suck. you removed the old version, then started a new one and didn't finish it or even upload a second chapter. what a dumb$ss you are. screw you and your sh%tty stories
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I'm saddened that you haven't posted more. I have read what you had before and even then it was brilliant. I don't know if this story was ever completed, but I thought it was amazing.

I hope you are okay and that you do plan on finishing (it is up to you, of course), but I'm a fan of this story, so I can't help but ask. :)

Do you have this posted on your LiveJournal? I went there, but I couldn't see your journal. :(

Great job on your story. Its one of the best I've read.
ShinketsuKarasu chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Well, this was alot more detailed about the beginnings than the other was. I suppose it could almost stand as the prologue to the rest of the Everything I Know Chapters... I'm so glad that some kind reviewers left the links so that others interested can read the original even if it isnt on here. I really hope that someday you'll update this story or the other version, it seems like such a waste to just abandon it.

Also, I'm having trouble seeing your livejournal. Quite simply nothing appears on the page. It says its done loading, yet it just stays white. I was really hoping to see it so that I could read any updates when it comes to your writing and things lke that. I hope its just a temporary problem!
Miss Lup Lup chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Hi there !

Well, I just saw that you have put my real name in your bio, I'm the French translator. And I don't really like having my real name on the net, so if you could please put Miss Lup' Lup' instead of Typhaine, that would be great.

Thanks !
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Hey, what's the big idea, deleting the original and then never updating the new version? That's bogus, man. I needs my Riddle fix. :(

(Loved the original, btw, and spent like six hours combing the search engine to read it again. When I saw that there was a shiny, new version I was all "squee!" and then I saw that it was one chapter, posted in 2005, and I was like *single tear*.)
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I'm just wondering if there's a second ep to this... and if you plan on posting that too...

Anyways, I love it! Smile! _