Reviews for Spider's Web
Dr Azaria chapter 6 . 9/23/2005

I'm more of a fan for Nine/Rose fics but you've got a really interesting plot going here - not to mention having gone to the effort of writing multiple chapters which has become so rare nowadays..

I salute you. Am keen to read what happens next.
SmallInsect chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
O_O gah! Cliffhanger! Sakina, why do you do this to me?

I like it. I like the way the plot is going.

The ICness was a bit wobbly in this chapter, but nothing too extreme so I wouldn’t worry about it. Your Jack was as perfect as ever and I like the way it’s going… and now I wanna know what happens T_T

I have just noticed too: Asinistra – you know what that sounds like don’t you? ;) all hail the queen of the spiders! That sounds very like the name in Chris Wooding’s poison – and the title of the fic is really starting to make sense now :D

Kudos to you, keep it up.

Will mail soon _

And a Pickle chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
wow, can't wait to see what happens next. and as a Jack lover, I really liked him in this one good on you.
Uh.yeah chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Really great chapter.

I loved the whole, Jack, Mickey and a tank part. And I'm glad they've sorted the Psychic Knife thing.

Plus, the Doctor and Rose seem to be in a rather interesting situation...

This is one seriously imaginative story and I look forward to reading more..

Oh, and I wanted to say that that last image was brilliant. I can see it now...
LilCosette chapter 5 . 8/27/2005
Um.. good idea but heres a couple of things... Jack is from the 51st Century earth so he wouldn't call his own race retarded. Secondly they seem a bit OOC but then I'm probably just tired and grumpy... update soon!

~ Cossie
Ferntree chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
OH that was EXCELLENT! So exciting! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Action YAY! *waits on edge of seat for the next chapter*
capybara110 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
this is the first doctor ive read with ad venture in... i really like this...
SmallInsect chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Yay! Cookies! :D *gobbles*

Loving it loving it!

You know I too tend to wonder when they’re going to rewrite the definition of “alvie”… great minds think alike, perhaps :P *is overly hopeful* Nah…

“Rose murmured, staring at the computer screen. A whole truckload of virtual mail was sitting on her virtual doorstep and she knew that all of them would be carriers of the virus.” For some reason I really liked that line. Both amusing and disturbing in the same sentence… not easy to pull off that.

This story is extremely clever – I’m not kidding when I say they should hire you to work for the series. You could come up with some killer episodes.

And a cool ending too.

Do go on… and bring more cookies next chapter, kay?

Scarab _
Uh.yeah chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Oh my God, oh my God. The excitement!

This was such a great chapter. I loved the Mickey and Jack stuff: "Jack slapped the TARDIS, before he realised what he’d done and was thrown back to the ground in a shower for sparks. “So,” he picked himself up, and continued as if nothing had happened" Hahahaha.

You've got all characters character.

And I won't move from the computer until you update...
Uh.yeah chapter 4 . 8/7/2005
No way did that suck.

In fact, it was very, very good.

And I'm intrigued by this plot.

So please, update soon!
Ferntree chapter 4 . 7/22/2005
YAY! Oh this shadowy figure's interesting! This thing's passed on by the computers? Help! I'm infected! O_O;

Can't wait to read more!
Interstella chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
oh this is fantastic! please write more soon
SmallInsect chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Let me tell you, Knife (lol: that nickname is suddenly rather apt isn't it?) this is 100% percent NOT crap.

The idea of the virus being spread via technology is a very clever idea. It's as ever, extremely well written, and the doctor's demands for tea made me giggle out load... and my mother came in and started staring at me as a result... O_o a-hem.

I found all your little points entertaining - even the matrix comment, and it's unusual to see Jack so frightened. So what's the exact connection between the Knife and the virus?

And now you go and leave us on a cliffhanger... again! Who is the guy in the armchair? The guy who started the virus? An inhabitant from Asinistra Four? The master, maybe? Looking forwards to a new chapter whatever the answer. Please write more soon!

Scarab _
shangri-la-gypsy chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
It doesn't suck! :) It's v cool, looking forward to the next chapter!
Rose68 chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Yep, I likey! This is definitely the first I've heard this plot and I want to hear lots more...especially liked the quaver in the Doc's voice in the end.