Reviews for Trapped
avatar-kyuubi-warrior chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
That was getting pretty hardcore man, my eyes were tearing up. ;_;
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This was really sweet. Quite an enjoyable piece of writing. :)
Alli-dunno chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That was sweet, and also touching... I love the relationship between those two...They're a lot more alike than some think...

Katdagon chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I'm too lazy to log in...

AW! This story is so cute! I love fluff, and I was in the mood for something between brother and sister. Hehehe, this filled the spot nicely. Excellent job!
Contraltissimo chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
You're very good at writing serious injury, aren't you? _ I love it! Aww, Genis is so sweet, Raine is so brave and Kratos is so heroic... Brilliantly done!
SubjectDelta chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Aw...tis' sad... got me all rattled-up!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
OMG! That was so good! So sad...and very suspensful. I thought they were going to die! I was gunna write one of these, but when you have someone out there who can make a better one, why waste time trying to make a better one? I so loved this! I have been looking everywhere for one of these brother-sister stuff...and I thank you for having one! I LOVED IT!

Kratos Wilder
Professor Sage chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Aw.. :: wipes away tears :: Good job! Made me cry.. captured my heart.. n-n so sweet.. heh heh :: gives cookie :: Excellent job! n-n I luv the story n-n Keep up the good work! ~ Professor Sage
Scattle chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I love Genis and Raine stories!

I wish there were more!

Awesome job. I like the detail and you captured the chracters very well.

Keep writing!
wing-sama chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
T-that was so um... how would i put it? Whha! (sob) Raine is so BRAVE! I'm jealous of her to! WHA!
AA-Tenks chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
very... cute O_O
Asper Tenerum Viscus VIII chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I thought this was very cute! I love how you wrote out how Raine would do anything to protect her little suits her character. Nice job! _
FallenStarAngel chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Aww, this was really sweet. _

Genis and Raine are my favorite characters, so I really liked this. Their unconditional love for each other was always very touching to me, and you've captured it perfectly. Good job!
Atariel Tsukai chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Aww! That was cute! You should definitely do more like this! Now I feel like roleplay something like that.

Chibi Atariel Tsukai