Reviews for The Wizard's waltz
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
If I read this, then search for waltz music and close my eyes, I'm pretty sure I can imagine how Fai and Kurogane looked like in the ballroom. Either that, or how balls were conducted in Celes. I'm sure Fai would fit right in a room full of dancing noblemen and noblewomen. :) I quite like how Fai got Kurogane to dance and how enchanting the overall atmosphere was.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
ahhhhhhhhh, what a cruel ending! :P But the story was perfect. Lovely, enchanting. I can't have enough of it. Wonderful job!
pleaseforgetthisaccount chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Wow, surprising ending, but I like it anyway! Great job!
L.E.N.E.X chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Meanwhile: Sakura and Syaonran observe the two elder companions from the upper ledge. Before Mokona finally gives away their position whilst intimidating Yuuko's voice: "Kuro-Daddy and Fai-Mommy are dancing together!"

LOL! jkjk! That was really cute! Loved it!
xBeautifulMage chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
*squeals* too cute for words! You did a marvelous job! 3
Akatsuki210 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Aww, this was so cute! You captured Fai's playful manipulation of Kurogane and Kurogane's exasperation with Fai's antics really well.
drana0 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I liked the ending, at least it's not a cliché :)

Keep on writing!
MageMeow chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
the ending is nice..though a kiss would have been better..

this one is rather..uhhmm..unique..

darknessinertia chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I loved! It's so cute! Anyway, I love all your KuroFay fics! *-*
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
that was awsome! im proud of you! glad you didnt end it with a kiss

*gives cookie* deffinatly one of my favourites :P
katofpinklawn chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
That is amazing! A little OOC, but not in the bad way. Of course Fai would be the one to wear the frilly robes. Well written from Kurogane's pov. I love how his thoughts are a mixture of "Fai is so annoying" and "Fai looks really cute".
Neko-Newee chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
_ I love it! Aw Fai did not get to confess to Kuro!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
.. neat
Hopeless Romantic2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was really nice. I haven't ventured very far into the KuroFai pairing here at FF, but I'm glad I ran into this fic. It's different, I see them actually going through this and the ending is so awquard for them...I liked it. True, it would have been a giggly momment at the end had they kissed, but I think it was fine what you did...uncertainty is still supposed to remain in this story for them, because they are still unsure. And I liked the title you kept the best. That's what attracted me to read this.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »