Reviews for The Way Back
Honoria Granger chapter 24 . 9/5/2014
I have no idea what the heck went on here.
Honoria Granger chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Teind goes back probably millennia, most famously known in the ballad "Tam Lin," the "teind to hell" that must be paid every seven years. I'm enjoying this story immensely, though I'm finding it hard to follow at times. Glad I found it!
Bloodsired chapter 24 . 6/10/2014
Good Story! Very engaging plot twist. I must read the sequel. Well done!
Minirowan chapter 24 . 6/2/2014
This needs a sequel!

This story was amazing; you built such an intricate background for the Underground and the Fae. I was mesmerized. You somehow made the story of King Arthur and his family being Fae believable and not at all cliche, that feat alone deserves 100 faves.

All I can think of now is how Jareth will return to the Labyrinth and somehow find Sarah again, because there is no way their story ends with their mortal lives. Unless you'll have the evil queen find a way to get her clutches on them?

In any case, I have a theory that Sarah is a Fae living out her mortal life; that's why she was so astute in the Underground. I suppose if that we're true then the queen may have sensed it, but I doubt she would have given such an improbable thing any thought.

Anyway, this was amazing!
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This is a very nice piece of work. I am really interested in the plans you had for the sequel, though I imagine after all this time it is not likely to happen.

Good luck with your future projects.
Lila chapter 24 . 9/17/2013
Ohmigod, I'm soooooooo in love with your story! Fantastic concept, I simply adore the idea of Jareth becoming mortal to spend a lifetime with Sarah. Very well written, one can easily witness how you matured as a writer. I also like the fact that Morgane is such a well developed character and not simply the evil guy lurking around. It's good that you spend a lot of time explaining her thoughts, motives and relationships. Definitely one of my favourite fanfics!
Ginabella59 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Good chapter again.
Ginabella59 chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Good start...let see the next chapter.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 11 . 6/14/2011
Haha. Your review replies have been... colorful. Almost as colorful as this chapter. Whew. I tell you what.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
This is so good. The emotions scream off the page!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Really good opening. I'm a fan of those.
AxelXNamine chapter 17 . 5/3/2011
So far one of the best stories i have ever read. Very original and well thought out. Absolutley love the incorperation of Morgane, Aurthor, Guinevere, and Lancelot. Can't stop reading:D