Reviews for A dummy's guide to proper courtship
magicdemi-god223 chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
This chapter was certainly misleading. With the way you wrote most of it, I'd have thought that Kurogane either left and went back to Nihon or he died. It appears he just went out to buy chocolates though xD. You have succeeded in making me crave for chocolates. Time to go buy some M&Ms and look for an orange colored one xD.
Squeeb100 chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Oh my gosh, Fai. Overreaction, much? He does like to blow up whatever happens to him, though, until everything that happens to him is an adventure. It's pretty hilarious.

Well, anyway, I really loved this story. 2005...before the anime, correct, so you just used the manga? Great job. I just absolutely adore it and thanks so much for writing this.

I LOVE KUROFAI FOREVER!
Squeeb100 chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Yep, cute and simple. Loved it!
Squeeb100 chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Okay time for angst.
Squeeb100 chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
So it's strictly a money problem, eh, Kergs?
Squeeb100 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
Sakura is perhaps...too innocent.

I love it.

Fai: GOD, no!
Squeeb100 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Oh, Fai.
Squeeb100 chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
That is hilarious. Okay, its like...super early...and I really have to sleep now, but I look forward to reading more of this. Gosh, that is sooooooooo awkward. I would say...RUN GUYS RUN BEFORE THE CHILDREN ASK QUESTIONS! RUNNNNNN! FAI KURO GET YOUR BUTT OUTTA THERE NOWWWWW!
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
No, not OOC! Totally water the entire series for Fai to pull something like that. It did not happen.
lonely white cloud chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
And nobody known what Kurogane and Fai done in the bath. But the morning after, the hime was concerned when she saw Fai was walking with the limp legs :P
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
amazing :) I love all of the chapters so very very much. breathtaking!
Phireye chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
...let's see...I loved the conservative town one, the angsty one (it almost made me cry!) the death one, the-

Yea, you get the idea. I liked them all :))

Bravo
dandiwishes chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I love the part where Fai goes "You're on fire today, Kuro-sama!". I had to just laugh and catch my breath later xD
dandiwishes chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
D'awwwwwww ;A;
Gloxinia chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
I love all this stories, but this is seriously the best! It was actually really refreshing. I'm so tired of how homophobic people are these days so it was nice that Kurogane was standing up against them. This is definitely a touchy subject and you have to be careful, but I think that you really out did yourself in this one.
Other than all that, the ending was absolutely genius! Fantastically done! Such a great story, just wonderful!