Reviews for A Wolfs Call
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
They have to be one of my favorite couples...lovely story and very fitting.
littleisle chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This was amazing! Their dynamic was just... Wow.
INTP-INFP chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Not sure why, but I just can't stop grinning... It was a great story, but it's not like it was particulary uplifting or humorous... hmmm... I love this type of story, rough and dark, like the characters it features.
DeathCobraEater chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Loved it, this is truelly a masterpiece, and die to the fact that i support Remus& Severus more power to you and this incredible work of a genius. Loved how Severus responded in the same way, growling and biteing, it surprisingly fits his carecter now that i think about it, its a real insite to his character and i'm glad you brought it up.

An intresting perspective on Remus how his wolf wanted something and how it ligitamettly broke out of him and took controll, very nice and well worded as well.

Keep writing, Death Cobra Eater
green24 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
sexi as hell loved it!
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
What a wonderful story! XD I loved it.

But I think your Beta needs to go through it again. I found a few mistakes like "quite" instead of "quiet" etc.

Also...

“,”…the wolf was out…

What was supposed to be said there? It confused me a bit.

This was a lovely story, mistakes or no. :)

I think, the first line, *Not with him right there, standing in the kitchen looking so withdrawn, so fucking uncomfortable and withdrawn, taunting me with the fact that I have no right to touch him.* was my favourite part. I don't know why, but I absolutely love it. :) Well done.
mrscakeakajane chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
wonderfull. but don't stop now. your not rambleing at all its a fabulously discriptive stroy and i can't wait for more
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Quite good!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Nicely described! I also like the realization about territory and equality in giving what they got. This is one of the better reasonings for the pairing that I've read.
Amanda chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Cool
Lady Eileen chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Good story! keep the work on!
Chrisy Agitado chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
uh.. i dpn't know if you are still interested in revieva, but here is one anyway:

you're style is really great, when you dicribed the tension in the room I could really feel it. When sev came in the rommI nearly broke the cup of tea I was holding. really good, so keep going
Gemini969 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Oh if you insist. LOL. I loved the story! I absolutely adore the RLSS pairing a job well done. And I also must give you props on your ability to talk ppl into reviewing for you. LOL. Great job my friend!
gal-from-the-'hood chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
good fic. completetly loved it. plz continue it.!
cat chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very nice twist. Thank you :)