Reviews for The Wound That Binds Us
mirai3k chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Yeah so I must say I'm shallow because I really fell in love with Renji when he let his hair down XD

In any case, coming from a IchigoRukia shipper, this is mighty good stuff! I do hope you write more for this fandom.

~Mirai
Luna12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Sweet fic. Well in-character, nice descriptions, good tie-in to the in-between moments in the manga and Rukia's decision. * thumbs up *
O f f beat chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Simple, yet beautiful on its own. Wonderful job!
notnow chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
i admire the way you string words together. it makes it a nice and effortless read. The expressions they made and the things they said were very believable also. The first line really drew me while the last few lines gave it nice closure.
allyluv chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
wow! well written and beautiful! you're really good )
secret chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
i love it! pls pls make more!
YunCyn not logged in chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I'm an IchiRuki fan too... but this was so beautifully written. The way Rukia and Renji interact here is appropriate for the mood. Their whole dialogue, Renji's thoughts and finally asking her to stay is masterfully done. And I love that line about pride. Thank you for a such a well written literary treat. :)
Clazziquai chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Very nicely written.
fanone chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow, this was so good. You captured the moment perfectly, and I could totally see this as a missing piece of the manga. Great job. You should write more stories with them.
mirai chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I love this! It's totally sweet, short, and angsty...
Bucket chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Renji x Rukia is my one favorite non-crack pairings of Bleach. They go way back and have a lot of depth. And also this tinge of sorrow you managed to capture.

I love the parallel between the first time Rukia left him and this time. And it's nice to think that one of the reasons Rukia decided to stay was Renji.

I hope you write more. :) Renruki is in sore need of representation in this place.
Sleepies chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
AH! I want to HUG something!

What an excellent RenRuki fic!

Excellent, excellent, excellent : )

Keep writing, please!
random eggy chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
aw. i love this *sprays flower pedals*

Renji x Rukia needs love and fics like this !

subtle, precise and sweet portrayal on RenRuki relationship, very very in character

a very thoughtful and caring Renji :p

plus it totally fits with what happened in 181, i wouldn't be surprised if exactly this is shown in the manga ~
jai chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Well, I commented in LJ, but I will here too because I love this fic so much. I really like the thought you put into this fic, building on what we saw in the manga. ) And yay! Renji/Rukia!
Inoue-chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
We! i found your fic so interesting to read.. i can't wait what will happen next! and I am a renji-rukia fan too! _ pls continue! _