Reviews for Tumult
LadyNiko chapter 8 . 3/19/2007
I must have missed a couple of things in beta'ing this! :-p

"...we've got the Ranger's hot on our tail..." - Rangers is plural, no apostrophe.

"...We know the rangers are on their way over here..." Rangers should be capitalized here. :)

But, other than that, I am so glad to see more GR fic slowly being published.
TesubCalle chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
I enjoyed this. It really felt like an episode of GR. Good job on convincing me of the existence of the black holes. I'm no physicist, but it always helps to do your research, which appears to be the case for you.

I'm highly looking forward to part II, and what the Queen of the Crown has in store for our Rangers! (uh-oh!)
TesubCalle chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Thought I'd stop here and review, since everything up to this point is so deserving of praise.

GR was my favourite 'toon when I was younger. It's just a shame I was never able to see it as often as I would have liked.

Your fic thus far does an incredible job of duplicating the more complex story lines I appreciated about GR (we all know it wasn't strictly puerile, kiddie-fare) and you've also done an admirable job of maintaining the characters' personalities and traits.

I'm no expert on all the technical aspects of GR (though I'm fairly familiar with most of the terminology thanks to the DVD releases) so kudos to you for your knowledge and descriptions of all the hardware and 'stuff' in the GR universe.

Looking forward to enjoying the rest of this!
mcatB chapter 11 . 8/7/2006
Hey, great ending to the story - if you could call it an ending - you're just teasing us, waiting for the sequel! Truly, a nice stroll down Memory Lane. Thanks for sharing.
Mordecay chapter 11 . 8/3/2006
Que?

I mean, is niko a puppet in queen's hands? No way!...Well, I allways thougt that niko wasn't a powerfull psychic because everybody with a litte power could beat her easily! Perhaps a poor copy of the Jean Gray/fenix of Xmen, but, what can we do? maybe writing fanfiction we can surpass her faults.

I always have been Goose's fan! he remember me Cobra (Space Aventure Cobra)and Clint Eastwood.

Anyways, You wrote with emotion, suspense and well portraited characters. i liked a lot your fic and, I hope, you'll post a second part, don't you?

Thanks for a terrific fic.

See you on next, as I said!

Adios
Eva chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Please! Keep on writing! I am waiting forward for the end !

Regards from Spain!
mcatB chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
great update! And a nice little plot twist... Thanks!
Mordecay chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
Hola! Great chap. Thank for reloading this one :

You're fic is good. It seems to me that you has catched the character's esential.

I liked a lot!

I hope you update soon!

Adios!
mcatB chapter 7 . 1/27/2006
Another great chapter. Loved the medics - especially Gage... another Emergency! fan? LOL! Looking forward to more.
mcatB chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Glad to see an update. Great fic so far. Thanks for sharing.
Mordecay chapter 6 . 1/11/2006
Hola!

Thank for updating... at last!

: A intriguing chap. I'm waiting for know what's going on with Niko and her powers besides the whole situation that they involve in is strange.

I hope you update sooner!

Adios!
Mordecay chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
What side-effects? Is he going to turn into a huge frog with big horns or something like that?...anyway, I think this is a good chap, well written... well, is my humble opinion for a non-english-spoken-person...ups!

I'll see you on next chap!
Decepticon Emperor chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
Great work! Please keep this going! GR fics are so rare!
Mordecay chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
HI! I like it so much! I hope you continue it!

A hint: you could recieve more reviews if you'd allow no signed member!

Bye!