Reviews for When the gate opens
redgodess chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
i think she should have all of them cause she is so awesome
Tolling chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
THINKEN THINE PLOT!And, foxes and plants? Sounds familiar somehow...(looks around nervously)Guys, WHAT DID YOU DO?

Toby&Leanne: DONT LOOK AT ME!(both duck under a chair)

Me:...(sweatdrop)Weirdos.

-String
Tolling chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
WHOOPSE!I hadent cheked in a while and my character popped up!BAKA ME BAKA ME BAKA ME!

Tolling chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
A big showdown with naraku?I dunno!Can I submit a oc?How about...TOBY SAN!THIS CAN BE WHERE HE GOES!Okay,I explained his looks and stuff,but his weapons?A gun with a alchemy circle on it, and feels remorse over his sisters,and wants to find also gave me and Leanna a crystal heart(his is black,mine is purple,and hers is a blue one),and he can sence emotions coming from wants to return home, and also will give anything for ,he wears glasses and dresses in baggy jeans and a trench coat with a feather on the also has a knife that dad gave him and he wont use ,we all got a medal from mom.I got a moon,he got a star, and Leanna got a weapon she recived is a samurai blade.I dunno what she can be in but you choose!

Anon chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
She's a Mary Sue and it's a flimsy plot, BUT! You only have a few spelling errors and your grammar is fine. For that, I thank you.
Kuragari75 chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
I want that power! although, it would suck sorta because it blisters your hands... OUCH! Loved it... as usual ;P! kk, later!
Tolling chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Oo!Since its a wing,then it should be holy!or wind or holy is awsome!ITS ALL POWRFUL!plus it was the most useful thing agants zobies of on ff7,holy is a materia that is neede for all life!You knew .(cheesy grin)

Tolling chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
the great pretender!I have that!Its on the Yu-gi-oh movie she acts like ed,huh?Well,I perfer video games!I like eyes on me,ff7 main theme,and other final fantasy music.I LOVE FFS!

Kuragari75 chapter 4 . 10/11/2005
deffinately fire! Oh, and Koga's companions are Ginta and Hakkaku. Monten and Hiten were the lighting brothers. I'll probably tell you this tomorrow but just in case you get this first. So, yeah... it's good... BUT I HATE CLIFFHANGERS! fine, I'll just make one for you to read... Love the story, keep it up. ME*
Kuragari75 chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
yo, is this girl meant to be rikki by any chance? I only as 'cause the whole short thing! - I love it! It's really funny, when you said she was on something fluffy... who do you think I though of? THat's right... THE FLUFF! I'm going to be posting that story soon so keep your eyes peeled. See ya at school girlie and keep up the writing! BYE! -
Cloaked Nocturne chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
it is a good story i love these plots is there a twist that sakura is more than she thought because that is what it looks like
Yonaka Takai chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
*note to self* do not call her short...*hn*
Balthy chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
laughs insanely Herm..the shorty thing reminds me of Edward..-twitch- Anywhos xD You really must write more soon..I know I'm your first reviewer, but I really like this story! D