Reviews for Happy Families
darklover chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
Would love to read more.
MonDieu666 chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Are you coming back to finish this at all? I laughed so hard!

Princess chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
I was wondering will buffy and spike ever get back to there world and will they ever figure out that it was a spell that created the world they are in now?
Twice987 chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
Dawn remembers doesnt she?...and shes enjoying every minute of being able to call Spike can't get angry because their a "happy" family. PLZ write more to this.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
Very strange! Awesome still though! UPDATE SOON!
funkydevil206 chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
its okay for slow updation keep sthe suspense lol please next chappie
fisharecoolies chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Its ok, just dont let it happen again... j/k. love the chapter, keep going, cant wait for the update and All... That... Jazz... sorry
sophswarb chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
Lol at Spike going shopping with Dawn! Lmfao! Please update soon!
funkydevil206 chapter 5 . 7/25/2005
oh please keep writing i love dit so far!
symbolica chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
hihii, the way dawn shrieked "daddy" was funny. almost as if she hadn't seen him for ages :)

please update soon!
fisharecoolies chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
another great chapter. keep up the good work. i'd give you some ideas, but I'm facing my own roadblock at the moment. Maybe I should have made a plot?
funkydevil206 chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
omg i loved it please keep updting
spuffy4eva chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Hehe Spike as a dad! how cute! Hm i cant wait to see that! :P liking, but i kinda want buffy and spike to have there powers :( anyway you could work that in? and i still think that you should try and make it so that buffy and spike try and make this world like the normal one. It would be well funny to see them trying to convince willow shes really gay! haha! and more spuffyness! Lol liking, continue!
spuffy4eva chapter 3 . 6/24/2005
Hm ideas heh? Well how about Buffy decides to try and make this new world like her old one? You know, trying to convince Willow that shes really gay and likes to practice magic and trying to convince Xander that he really like anya... Spike and Buffy could do it together! And there could be some tension... hehe! But i liked the chap, it was was good! And thanks for your comment!
funkydevil206 chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
keep writin cant wait for more!