Reviews for One Year Later
30185 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
While this goes against my own internal head cannon of Nagase being in love with Capt. Bartlett, I think it's pretty damned good. A few grammatical mistakes, but very, very well done.
admtm24 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Wonderful story. Very beautiful. It brings closure to Ace Combat 5 for me.
Azrazel chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Thank you to make me crying in happiness after reading this story. I thank you from my buttom hearts to pull out story about one of legendary couple pilot from Ace Combat series. Blaze and Nagase will always stay in my hearts and i always pray for their happiness.
LoneRyu chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hi there,

I've just read your story which sums up the whole Ace Combat 5: Unsung war and I think it is really great. :)

I like how you put in details and point of view, the characteristic of each character is well defined. It is as if I was replaying the game.

What I really like is that you paired Blaze and Nagase, throughout the game I also think that Blaze and Nagase must've something going on with each other. Thank you for your great story, keep on creating. ;)

Cheers,

LoneRyu
30080272 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
that was a great story i loved the game and this is how i thouth it would end to
Athalos chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is an excellent randition of AC5. It acurately tells the story of the game, but also adds extras to fill in the blanks. Making the story end up as a romance is a great touch as well. Great Job, Two thumbs up!
Evil chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
We need more Blaze/Nagase fanfics because the f/u/c/king morons at gamefaqs thinks she's with someone else... man... the bulls/h/i/t people over at places like that make up...
James chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
WOW! This story is beautiful, the story between blaze and nagase is one that made my heart warm up. Congratualtions on one of the most epic peices of romance I've ever read.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Not bad. Not brilliant but not bad.
Paintball Willie chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
well told.
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
A bit of just retelling the story..but with juicy details...LOL...not bad for a two hour work..
Daishirokiba chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Awsome story, Ace Combat 5 is my favorite of the 6. I like how you gave Blaze a character. 10/10
hitori.no.boku chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Too bad? Nah...far from it. A very, very touching piece. I wish there were more authors that could craft a work of art like this. But then again, if there were, I wouldn't be so impressed huh? Well, keep it up!
DaMentalTeen chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Simpy beautiful. I actually finished this game again not too long ago and remembered everything perfectly. I really liked how you added the whole thing with Nagase and Blaze, that really should've happened in the game.

Man, there needs to be more FF's of this, shouldn't there? Awesome man, keep it up!

TMT