Reviews for Burning
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 17 . 9/27/2010
very good please update your other yu yu and harry potter stories soon please.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 17 . 2/6/2008
M... cheese. lol. i liked it! although somewhere between erotic cave encounter and Mazuru cook-off it sped up really fast! it all happened so quickly there was bearly time to enjoy it. But it was very good. kudos to you! _

Hikari-Kayko chapter 13 . 2/6/2008
okay, i wasn't going to review til i got to the end but i couldn't help it. this chapter fucking ROCKED! the tention and dialog was absolutly perfect! holy hell, i've never read such a good lemon! lmao! _#

Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
oh. i decided to review every chapter... cuz that one gave me chills. you seem to be missing a few words here and there. just editing errors, but... oh. _

Peach Schnapps and Moonshine chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
this chapter made me not be able to breathe...i love this story i read it before under another name and i just had to reread it _
Serolina chapter 17 . 1/15/2007
I loved this story! it was really well done!

_._
icedragongurl16 chapter 17 . 6/7/2006
Aww... that story was so kawii..i loved the ending...*smiles* keep up the good stories i really loved this one...
Kitsune of Light and Darkness chapter 17 . 6/6/2006
THAT WAS FREAKIN AWESOME!

~Faith
Salentria chapter 6 . 5/5/2006
Love it so far! -
leh chapter 17 . 4/19/2006
AW! It's over ALREADY! SO not fair. *pouts*
Lathya chapter 17 . 4/15/2006
Aw! That's so sweet. When I read that Kira was pregnant I was kind of expecting her to marry Hiei, but I'm sure he'll marry her in the future. He does love her after all. And he must love his kids, especially if he comes to check on them often. I really enjoyed this story, and the endding was so adorable. I hope there will be a sequel, but if not I'd be happy with just this much.

Ja ne
Inu Shojo chapter 17 . 4/15/2006
Didn't like the blindness so much..it kinda reminded me of my situation, I'm almost legally blind, but I ca see pretty well with my contacts in. Anyway, the fiction was awesome! Keep writing!
imparanoid02 chapter 17 . 4/13/2006
Aw! Such a sweet chappie! Is this the end of your writing forever? please write another one, they're really good!
flames-of -the-lone-wolf chapter 17 . 4/13/2006
aw man its over *sigh*. it was a nice ending. though i wish the story would have been alittle bit longer. anyway great story, and write more your really good.
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
hahaha id like it better if she could see tho