Reviews for The Lord of the Rings: Rejected Titles
WhyGiveaUsername chapter 1 . 3/1
Poor gimli and gloin
angeleye02 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Funny one-shot; a favourite.
Gigigue chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. Epicness! That was so funny. Awesome job.
They call me Mary chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Aaaah, so hilarious! I very much enjoyed this. A couple times I was laughing so hard I was doing that weird silent laugh. My housemate told me to stop. Apparently I was being distracting.
Authoress Kiki chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hahahahaha! Hilarious.
Arias.Myles chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
That. was. HILARIOUS! I love it! :D Had me laughing the whole time.
bandanaye chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Poor Legalos...being hit by some paper than being knocked out cold...hahaha! I loved it! Good job!
janinePSA chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Ah, you make me laugh so hard.

The string, OMG, if it unravels it will lead Sauron to me, ah, I can't breathe, just imagined Frodo wandering Middle Earth in a woolen Sweater, for some reason a yellow one, that slowly unravels row by row and Sauron tracking him by the end of the wool.

Althought that would be a much more acute threat then the one of just a tiny piece of string unravelling all the way to Mordor.

So good.

And the two showers, ah, and the return of the bling, and the open mind is key to wisdom unless all your brain cells fall out ...

Ok, I'm ranting, I know, you know what you have written, it's just such wonderfull insanity, I just have to quote it here.

And something completely else, concerning your DeadMansChest-parody, I wasn't allowed to do another review, even anonymous :-(, so I mention this here.

Did people really flame? I mean, I kinda liked the movie, not as good as the first one, but I liked it.

Still your parody was hilarious.

Who is so poor in the humour-department to feel offended by it and flame?

Strange people.
Aimme chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
LMAO! I love it!

~Aimme
ermalope chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
Hee hee hee that was funny. Pin the Beard on the dwarf sounds like a lovley way to pass the time... I'll have to try it one day.
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Return of the Bling...ROFLMAO
lotrchick1988 chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
luv it! Very creative. Bilbo in there was great.
To Tuckborough chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
"Gasp! It is the One String!" HA! I love it! Very nice!
Lestat-Vampire chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
heheheh, I like The Fellowship of The String, lol
Fellowship of the Band Geeks chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Rather strange. But funny. But wierd. But good. But bizarre. But well written.

-the Grim Reaper