Reviews for Intimate Stangers
ScullysGone chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This made me cry - I love it so much. How could two people who had been through so much in each other's absence not find themselves in this very moment - staring into the eyes of the stranger the ones them the very best...

Well written and beautifully imagined!
WildwingSuz chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
That was probably the most beautiful bittersweet thing I've ever read, and perfectly in character. KUDOS!
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I like it, it's not exactly happy-feel-good but it ends in hope. Love should end in hope.
mer007 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
If it hadn't have been for a phone call interrupting me I would have broke out into senseless tears! OMG! I love it.
Erin chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Hello Ceilidh!

Oh! So Sad! It is so hard for me to think of Mulder and Scully growing apart from each other after everything that has happened, but as always, your writing style really brings story to life...in the X-Files world anyway! It really is a beautiful piece of work and I greatly enjoyed reading it!

Also, I am, very happy to see you writing again. I read both “Disciple” and “Canticle” (as well as what you wrote of “The River”) and just LOVED them. You are such a gifted writer and have this amazing ability to capture our beloved X-Files characters so well. I really miss Mulder and Scully. TV is hardly any fun at all without them. Through your pieces, you brought them back to life for me…even if the stories you composed deviated from the show’s plot! Your stories certainly have filled the gap in my life that the X-Files left when the show ended. Whit that said, I highly encourage you to keep writing and share your works with us all! And while I certainly support X-Filed based fanfictions, I also encourage you to simply write and be creative in whatever manner you wish! You have true talent! Best of luck with everything! Smiles! ~ Erin
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
aw so sweet.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
this is by far the best x story i have read in a long time. please write more not of this i think this is truly over but write more stories i miss your stories
M.B. Jones chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Oh man, that was so good. You are such a gifted writer, this was really beautifully written. Even made me tear up a little. Keep up the wonderful work.